Stats and sizes
- 32yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 30C-23-33
- USA dress size 2
- 5'8" tall
- USA shoe size 5
- Brown eyes
- Very long blonde hair
- Olive skin
- White ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
4th Dec 2018 - MOSTLY RETIRED - shooting 'selfies' til I get bored
Hi, I'm the girl with the hippie tent!
My name is Chiara, but a lot of people call me Toulouki and I live on a coastal private estate in West Sussex, just a minute's walk from a super pretty beach. I am an optimist; I make the best out of any given situation and generally feel lucky and grateful. I'm sure some think I'm bonkers but I'm a regular, creative, happy person. I love my life and the variety in each day.
I work full time in the industry as a model, photographer, retoucher & tutor.
I'm a professional model with 13 years experience in fashion, commercial, glamour & nude. I'm a toned, leggy, bendy, curly-haired, creative, unconventional, passionate, inquisitive, approachable, expressive bohemian with olive skin, dark eyes & chameleon qualities.
How & where can you book me?
FOR MODELLING: (South east, London & specific events only - see castings!)
- SOUTH EAST UK - I am still accepting shoots as a freelance model & can usually make availability whatever the day or time. BUT I am now semi-retired as I'm working more as a photographer & doing an internship so I am no longer touring outside my general area in south east England, not even for studio days. Happy to travel within my general area for shoots, but sadly I'm probably not coming to your area outside of this. Please feel free to ask if you're not sure!
- LONDON - I'm now ONLY available for studio days at The Hacienda London where I am one of 16 resident models who run this studio (1/2 days & full days welcome here too) and ALL studio proceeds go directly to the Shelter From The Storm charity, for London's homeless - see our progress here!
Please don't wait for me to book in a studio day.. if you'd like to work with me here, ping me a message & I can probably arrange it around your schedule.
- SELECTED EVENTS - I will hopefully be attending selected events next year, such as The Photography Show, (Birmingham - 16th-19th March 2019) & Studland (Dorset) so please keep an eye out for castings in these areas. I shall be available for bookings at the gorgeous Studland Bay House the weekend of March 29th-31st 2019.
FOR RETOUCHING TUITION: (South east & London only)
- I am available for retouching tuition - Lightroom and / or Photoshop and can offer this from my home (West Sussex) or from yours if in the South East / London areas.
I am not currently available to be booked to retouch images.
www.purpleport.com/portfolio/toulouki / www.purpleport.com/portfolio/touloukiretouching
FOR PHOTOGRAPHY TUITION: (South east & London only)
- My photographer partner, Simone Orsini & I are available for photography / lighting tuition either in the studio or outdoors on location or both.. either 1-2-1 or small groups.. please enquire if you would like to express your interest & we'll be happy to chat with you
www.purpleport.com/portfolio/toulouki / www.purpleport.com/portfolio/simoneorsini
Please do get in touch if you would like to work with me, especially as a model - I'll most likely not be modelling much between Jan - May 2019 due to health-related treatment and don't wait until I've retired completely!
I love: people photography, image retouching, styling, prop making, drawing, painting canvases, playing classical piano, dancing around to anything funky, 60s music / fashion / life, tropical house music, I'm obsessed with Kygo(!) remixes, being warm, wigs & hairpieces, the sun, vegan food, healthy eating, yoga, meditation, travelling, new experiences, motorbike rides, massaman curry, being by the sea, sunsets, photography & art exhibitions, baths, steam rooms, dogs, all animals actually..
I normally have a few unique photographic sets to offer, includng a portable hot tub surrounded with pretty curtained gazebo in a sort of Riad / den.. colourful Indian fabrics, an outdoor sofa, lanterns, chandeliers, candles, sun-catchers.. also the beach situated on the private estate, (quite secluded!) and a beautifully shabby chic / bohemian set-up in my garden in a large bell tent.. BUT my garden sets are summer only and are now mostly put away for the winter months.
1-2-1 Modelling rates* are: £50ph | £170 half day | £300 whole day plus travel expenses from my two bases or any stated base on tour
(*rates are to levels of figure nude & non-explicit erotica, minimum of 2 hours booking unless for advertised studio day please)
- 2hrs - £100
- 3hrs - £150
- 4hrs - £170 (half day)
- 5hrs - £205
- 6hrs - £240
- 7hrs - £270
- 8hrs - £300 (full day)
You can see me working in this BTS video below..
Recorded & edited again by Glamour Seductive
Taken at the Hacienda Studio, London where I work a lot:
Thanks for reading..C x
- I can do my own make-up and hair to a high standard
- I can recommend studios
- I can recommend London locations
- I can shoot weekdays, evenings and weekends
- I can do fairly advanced yoga & headstands
- I don't use fake tan
- My skin is clear.. no birthmarks, tattoos, blemishes and I only have about 20 moles on my entire body
- I am also a full-time photographer (please don't let this put you off!) and can help you with lighting only if / when asked
- I own & have access to ball gowns and bridal wear
- I have ball gowns & tonnes of other clothes for sale currently
- I shoot both figure nude and glamour nude & can easily switch genres
- I don't drive
- I travel by public transport.. familiar with trains, buses, tubes, planes..
- I don't smoke or drink
- I don't shoot location nudes during cold season due to Raynauld's and poor circulation
- I can work from home in West Sussex
- I am completely tattoo free
- I have an up-to-date passport and am ready to travel
- I don't do unpaid tests / shoot TF
- I am now vegan for lots of reasons including health.. I can't eat soy (allergic) shop bought bread, anything with preservatives.. ie. am a nightmare with food due to digestive problems all my life, so please don't be offended if I turn down kind offers of food x
- I have over 200 FPIs (click logo below to see)
â˜¯ Chiara Toulouki Elisabetta has 394 references; 394 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.