Stats and sizes
- 23yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 34C-28-39
- USA dress size 4
- 5'6" tall
- USA shoe size 7
- Green eyes
- Very long dark brown hair
- Olive skin
- Other ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Swimwear and Wedding
This is my LAST MONTH as a model! Starting in October, I have my dream grad job waiting for me. As a way to give back to this wonderful community, I'm LOWERING MY RATES (get in touch for details). I am also open to offers & TFP if it's something I'm personally interested in. If you ever wanted to work with me, NOW IS THE TIME. Do check my calendar for availability & let's make this a summer to remember.
I am a friendly, passionate, professional model just outside of London in Kent. Don't be put off by my superhero pseudonym, it's just meant to be a name you won't forget! I do my own hair, makeup and styling for most of my shoots (see this album). I am proud to have over 250 all-positive references from years of great shoots here on PurplePort.
▶︎ General Information ◀︎
- My levels are to implied/ concealed nude. I have no body modifications, tattoos or piercings (other than one in each ear).
- I have some special skills: I am an advanced-level ballroom partner dancer (I have performed or taught many different styles, and can dance swing, salsa, waltz, Argentine tango, kizomba, bachata, etc - not solo or ballet however). I grew up in the Caribbean so I am also able to sail and drive boats of up to 50ft in length, and along the same lines I can free-dive and swim competently.
▶︎ Covid-19 & Cancellations ◀︎
- I will continue to observe social distancing measures on shoots and test myself regularly (although I am fully vaccinated with Pfizer).
- Should I present with symptoms or test positive for Covid-19, I will inform any affected photographers in a timely manner. I will do my best to reschedule as appropriate.
- I am a very reasonable and understanding person. With a fair amount of notice, I am happy to reschedule shoots, whether due to Covid-19 or other reasons. Any expenses incurred will also need to be reimbursed. Please consider that, as a model, the time I spend preparing for a shoot does not begin the moment you pull out the camera. In fact, it starts probably the day before, with a plan to wash & style my hair, as well as shave my body and shape my eyebrows, take care of my nails, then pack a thoughtful selection of clothes for the shoot and do my makeup to a high standard before physically leaving to get to the shoot location (a process totalling somewhere between 4-6 hours). This is not to mention multiple weekly workouts, skincare regimens, and healthy eating habits. Please respect the time and artistry it takes to be a model as much as you might any other profession.
Ria Fantastic has 274 references; 274 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.
London & Rainham & Rochester from Tuesday, June 1st to Saturday, October 2nd.