- Full time Make-up Artist
- More than 5 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel or work from home
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
I am an experienced hair and makeup artist and I love working with new creatives and faces. I have experience with fashion, beauty, theatre, period, bridal and body painting. I have a passion for both hair and makeup and am also interested in styling, wardrobe, props and accessories.
I often create my own backdrops and headdresses to make the shoot more unique and interesting and I have a keen eye for detail.
I take on at least one TFP a month to keep creativity flowing! I am always open to interesting ideas and have many of my own in the planning stages.
**For TFP projects I do expect to be sent at least 10 high res edited images (or permission to edit myself/get edited) per shoot - OR at least 3 from each makeup/hair look that I have completed if more than one model/look, whichever is more) within 3 weeks of the shoot. All photos I have contributed to must credit me as MUA/Hair Stylist/Designer as applicable whenever they are used. I will always credit anyone that I work with whenever I post copies of the photos.
If you would like to collaborate please get in touch.
- Flat rate for 1/2 day (4 hours minimum booking) £80, £20 for each additional hour or a full day (8 hours) £130. This includes hair and makeup. (Bodypainting is an additional cost). Please contact for a quote if you are unsure.
- Headdresses/costumes/backdrops/accessories/props start at £10 and I take commissions (to be paid up front) please contact for a quote
- Bodypainting starts at £50 (small design) and will depend on length of time taken, intricacy involved and amount of skin to be covered - please contact for a quote
I put a lot of time into designing and researching for looks which is all included in my rates.
Kirsty Cox Hair and MUA has 58 references; 58 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.