- Full time Make-up Artist
- More than 6 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel or work from home
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
I am an experienced hair and makeup artist and I love working with new creatives and faces. I have experience with fashion, beauty, theatre, period, bridal and body painting. I have a passion for both hair and makeup and am also interested in styling, wardrobe, props and accessories.
I often create my own backdrops and headdresses to make the shoot more unique and interesting and I have a keen eye for detail.
I take on at least one TFP a month to keep creativity flowing! I am always open to interesting ideas and have many of my own in the planning stages.
**For TFP projects I do expect to be sent at least 10 high res edited images (or permission to edit myself/get edited) per shoot - OR at least 3 from each makeup/hair look that I have completed if more than one model/look, whichever is more) within 3 weeks of the shoot. All photos I have contributed to must credit me as MUA/Hair Stylist/Designer as applicable whenever they are used. I will always credit anyone that I work with whenever I post copies of the photos.
If you would like to collaborate please get in touch.
- Flat rate for 1/2 day (4 hours minimum booking) £100, £20 for each additional hour or a full day (8 hours) £160. This includes hair and makeup. (Bodypainting is an additional cost). Please contact for a quote if you are unsure.
- Headdresses/costumes/backdrops/accessories/props start at £10 and I take commissions (to be paid up front) please contact for a quote
- Bodypainting starts at £50 (small design) and will depend on length of time taken, intricacy involved and amount of skin to be covered - please contact for a quote
I put a lot of time into designing and researching for looks, but if you have something specific you need me to source or if you require a lot of pre-prep for the shoot, I will charge an additional £10 an hour for this.
Elegant Magazine Issue volume 61 no. 3 August 2019
Hair and Makeup for Zoe Page and Tamyka Jones
Photography by Kaye Bee Photography
Surreal Magazine Issue 547 February 2019
Hair and Makeup for Chloe Robins
Photography by Daniel Taylor
Hair and Makeup for Jan van Vianen and Sinclair
Photography by Peter Warrick
Styling and Designer Suki Miles
Assisted by Liv Fleetwood
Flaps - November 2018
Hair and Makeup
TMI with Mum and Dad
Hair and Makeup
Married to a Celebrity - The Survival Guide
Hair and Makeup
Chaat Magazine Issue 28
Front Cover Hair and Makeup for Anjula Devi
Photography by Tamra Cave
Vintage Life Magazine - May 2017 Issue 78
Hair and Makeup for Frida Kahlo Inspired Headdress article pg. 18
Photography by Elena Rendina
Headdress by Janie Lawson at www.glamhatters.com
Article by Kate Beavis
Bring The Noise
Hair and Makeup for backing dancers
Bring the Noise, Sky One, November 2015
Kirsty Cox Hair and MUA has 71 references; 71 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.