Stats and sizes
- 20yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 34C-27-37
- USA dress size 4
- 5'7" tall
- USA shoe size 7
- Green eyes
- Very long dark brown hair
- Olive skin
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Swimwear and Wedding
Hello everyone, Miss Ria Fantastic here!
I'm a full-time professional model and makeup artist based in Canary Wharf (also currently attending UCL). I first started modelling as a baby of only a few months old, and featured in magazine spreads for Mothercare when I was little - I've been shooting since, and have learned to style myself through doing so for almost all of my shoots. It's probably it's to say I probably have the most interesting ethnicity of any model on PurplePort; I'm half Hungarian and half Indian-Malawiian. Which basically means I can pass for almost anything - though people most often tell me I resemble Penelope Cruz! My 160+ solely-positive references can tell you much better than I can what I'm like to work with. The most important thing you need to know is this: I love my "job"
Why am I Fantastic? → It's a bit of a long story, a bit silly really! The short story is that, whilst "Fantastic" technically isn't my surname, it is my mother's, and I adopted it for a laugh. It has been recently brought to my attention that British people might take it to mean that I'm a diva. But it totally does not! What it really means is that I'm a noob. So please do not be put off by what is essentially just my surname, something I've gotten used to. I am not stuck-up or awful nor do I come with a princess-complex haha, even though my harsh bone structure may be misleading.
✦ Booking Information ✦
Unfortunately I'm not a mind-reader so please send me a message haha!
- Please check out my album of styling, makeup and hair done by moi for proof of my abilities as a MUA. As you an see, I can totally handle myself, and am self taught through years of getting myself ready for camera. However I do also love people pampering me haha and love working with other MUAs. I am now available to hire as MUA (with some light hair, nothing crazy but I am working on this).
- My levels are to implied/ concealed nude. This means 1. no nipples or areola, 2. no vagina or surrounding area. However do not mistake this for me not being comfortable in my own skin, I'm very happy walking around naked on a set (been to a few nudist retreats too in my time); I just don't want to have any "private parts" on show in final pictures.
- At the moment my rates are usually between £30-40ph (sans buyouts etc). This includes travel within London oyster zones only; but I have a railcard and you'd be surprised how affordable tickets can be! I am more than happy to travel to you, wherever you might be, as long as the time booked does not outweigh the total amount of travel. I also consider part-pay to meet halfway! A surprising amount of places are only £10-20 and an hour's train away from me because I am so well connected, with Stratford/ Waterloo/ London Bridge in my back garden so please do not be put off by distance.
- But do you work TF? → The simple answer is, depends. The complicated answer is, yes I do occasionally collaborate with talented individuals, whose work is of the same standard or higher than mine, usually on a large scale project or for publication. If you are one of these unicorns please get in touch with me! But please do not be offended if I say no as sometimes I just have too much on my plate.
- I have no body modifications, tattoos or piercings (other than one in each ear), though I do have a birthmark on my right buttock (can be easily photoshopped if needed). I am also all natural and un-enhanced, which is apparently getting rarer these days! I am not a tiny skinny model, I am a real person, with real curves; C-cups and a proper bum. :P
- I don't only work with professionals. I work just as often with hobbyists and amateurs, and I love that too! In fact, I am happy to work with you if you have no references. I have a bit of a protocol to ensure everything goes smoothly so I can give lovely new people their first thumbs-up! 👍🏽 Get in touch. Please note: I am no longer giving people references before they give me one, because I am tired of not getting a reference in return. I always give references, usually the same or next day, and only get them back about 70% of the time, which is not fair.
- Though it is quite fair, I do have a cancellation policy, which is agreed to when booking me. Due to modelling being my full-time bacon-earner, no-shows or cancellations within 72 hours of the shoot must be fully compensated, and this applies to any expenses already incurred regardless of when the cancellation is made. This may vary on tour. As I have been jerked around on TF shoots, this cancellation policy also applies to them, and my day rate will be covered due to loss of paid work.
- As a fun little side note, I have some special skills: I am an advanced-level ballroom dancer (I have performed or taught many different styles, and can dance swing, salsa, waltz, Argentine tango, kizomba, bachata, etc). I can also hula-hoop dance (which many people have never heard of but is a real thing haha). I grew up in the Caribbean so I am also able to sail and drive boats of up to 50ft in length, and along the same lines I can free-dive and swim competently.
✦ Credit Notes ✦
- Four page spread in Elusive Dreams Magazine 9.2 [ link ]
- Front page and spread in Black Book: Guide to London [ link ]
- Skyler London salon, Fluid Hair Painting Video [ link ]
- Lead in Greenleaf Commercial [ link ]
- Lead in iBookedin Commercial
- Miss Royalz Commercial for Ajanta Shoes [ link ]
- London Fashion Week 2017; Tramp In Disguise [ link ]
- Wella TrendVision Runway 2017; Reed Hair [ link ]
- International Makeup Artist Trade Show 2017; Tattooed Now [ link ]
- L'Oreal Competition 2017; Percy & Reed
- Rush Hair Fellowship Competition 2017; Percy & Reed
✦ Agency Representation ✦
Non-exclusive so always open to new representation!
Ria Fantastic has 182 references; 182 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.