Stats and sizes
- 22yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 34C-27-37
- USA dress size 4
- 5'7" tall
- USA shoe size 7
- Green eyes
- Very long dark brown hair
- Olive skin
- Other ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Swimwear and Wedding
LIMITED AVAILABILITY FOR ARTISTIC & INTERESTING SHOOTS FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2020
I am a published, professional model based in Canary Wharf. Though I have been modelling since I was six months old, I am also currently earning my degree at the University of London. Oddly, my unique Hungarian-Indian-Malawian ethnicity is most often compared to Penelope Cruz of all people! See this album for my makeup/styling skills (not too shabby, I must say) which are utilised in most of my shoots - and do check out my other albums for lots more images too! Don't be put off by my superhero pseudonym, it's just meant to be a name you won't forget, and as a happy coincidence, is my mother's maiden name. I am proud to have over 250 all-positive references on PurplePort, who will tell you that the only thing I take seriously is that you end up with quality content. I'd describe myself as fun and bubbly person who loves her work - what's better than creating art with other creatives?
Click on the icons below to learn more about me on my website, social media, or get in touch.
▶︎ Booking Information ◀︎
Unfortunately I'm not a mind-reader so please send me a message haha!
- My levels are to implied/ concealed nude. This means 1. no nipples or areola, 2. no vagina or surrounding area. However do not mistake this for me not being comfortable in my own skin, I'm very happy walking (read: dancing) around naked on a set. I have no body modifications, tattoos or piercings (other than one in each ear), though I do have a birthmark on my right buttock (can be easily photoshopped).
- At the moment my rates are usually between £30-40ph. This includes travel within London oyster zones only; but I have a railcard and you'd be surprised how affordable tickets can be! Do not be put off by distance, I often arrange tours if there is enough interest in an area.
- But do you work TF? → The simple answer is, depends. The complicated answer is, yes I do occasionally collaborate with talented individuals, whose work is of the same standard or higher than mine, usually on a large scale project or for publication. If you are one of these unicorns please get in touch with me! But please do not be offended if I say no as sometimes I just have too much on my plate.
- I don't only work with professionals. I work just as often with hobbyists and amateurs, and I love that too! In fact, I am happy to work with you if you have no references. I have a bit of a protocol to ensure everything goes smoothly so I can give lovely new people their first thumbs-up! Get in touch.
- As a fun little side note, I have some special skills: I am an advanced-level ballroom partner dancer (I have performed or taught many different styles, and can dance swing, salsa, waltz, Argentine tango, kizomba, bachata, etc - not solo or ballet however). I can also hula-hoop dance (which many people have never heard of but is a real thing haha). I grew up in the Caribbean so I am also able to sail and drive boats of up to 50ft in length, and along the same lines I can free-dive and swim competently.
- By making a booking with me, you agree to my Terms & Conditions.
▶︎ Workshops & Tuition ◀︎
Super pleased to be able to offer top-quality guided photography in the form of workshops and tuition with the amazing photographer Dan Tidswell. Both Dan and I work full-time in the industry and have lots of experience working with new and seasoned photographers alike. We work at Dan's Studio (the Loft), on location, and even abroad. If you'd like to work with us, do get in touch!
1-2-1 Tuition - At the Loft Studio or on location
Ria Fantastic has 264 references; 264 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.