Stats and sizes
- 31yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 32C-24-34
- USA dress size 4
- 5'8" tall
- USA shoe size 7
- Blue eyes
- Short blonde hair
- Pale white skin
Beauty, Commercial, Fashion, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Wedding
I'm a model and actress based near London. I am experienced, versatile, patient and happy either to follow precise directions or to take initiative when posing.
I have a few rules that I need to abide by, so I'd rather be upfront about them, and likewise, I am happy to respect your own rules :)
- I generally do not shoot TF, especially when people disguise TF shoots as would-be 'tests'. I sometimes collaborate with people but please understand that's at my discretion - only if doing so can really benefit my commercial portfolio.
This doesn't mean I don't enjoy modelling or don't take it seriously - it merely means it is a professional commitment and that I do not owe it to anyone to shoot "for art's sake". Thanks for understanding.
- Also, please be a darling and don't tag me on Facebook on photos from a shoot. I use Facebook for personal communications first and foremost and have no interest in spamming my friends with photos of myself. I also don't think I'm that amazing that I'll want my friends to see my work left right and centre :)
- I'd really appreciate it if you could not credit me on your own pages - I primarily do commercial work and I need clients to see only my current, best portfolio when they look me up online (but thanks to those who credit me out of consideration!).
- Lastly, I think wearing fur is unacceptable - faux fur, at a stretch, if it looks fake enough, but please don't make me wear real fur. You don't have to be a massive tree hugger to know the fur industry is one of the biggest disgraces of this century.
Now that these things are said plainly and clearly, on with the positive stuff!
Please contact me if you'd like to discuss a shoot - if you want me to reply please specify:
- What you are looking to shoot, and where - I'm happy to travel to you.
- What date(s) would potentially work for you.
- What your budget is and how many hours you are looking to shoot for (even approximately).
- Whether you intend to involve creatives and other models - this is important, even just because if I don't know there is a stylist, MUA etc and I've taken the trouble to do a good make-up and bring suitable clothes only for it all to be canned immediately, I'll be grumpy for a good couple of minutes :D I can do my own hair and make-up to a good standard - in fact, if given the choice, I prefer to do my own make-up, although I can recommend a few good MUAs. I think an experienced model tends to know their own skin, features etc. and how they work on camera better than anyone else - and I prefer to use non-toxic, good quality products that I know and trust. I do not have tattoos.
Please include as much information as possible when getting in touch to limit unnecessary 'email ping pong'... That said, if you want to extensively discuss mood board ideas etc, that's part of the work and I am always happy to help with the creative aspects of a shoot.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Mina has 44 references; 44 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 1 no-show.