Stats and sizes
- 32yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 32C-25-34
- USA dress size 4
- 5'8" tall
- USA shoe size 7
- Blue eyes
- Shoulder length light brown hair
- White skin
Beauty, Commercial, Fashion, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Wedding
Please note my hair is currently in a brown/red wavy bob. I've only been shooting now and then of late as my studies have been very time-consuming (which also means I've not got round to chasing up/uploading images I have shot!).
I'm an actress and model based in Kent - about an hour from anywhere in central London. I am experienced, versatile, patient and happy either to follow precise directions or to take initiative when posing :) I have a rather schizophrenic wardrobe that is always ready to be thrown into the mix of your ideas!
As you can see from my portfolio, I'm too much of a tomboy to be a glamour girl, my fortes are portrait, editorial, lifestyle, hair, beauty, corporate, commercial and fashion images.
On the serious side, please don't book me if your project involves fur! You don't have to be a massive tree hugger to know the fur industry is one of the biggest disgraces of this century. Equally seriously, I have the cheesiest sense of humour. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Please contact me if you'd like to discuss a shoot, specifying - as much as possible:
- What you are looking to shoot, and where - I'm happy to travel to you.
- What date(s) would potentially work for you.
- What your budget is and how many hours you are looking to shoot for (even approximately). I occasionally shoot TF/tests but my time and budget for this are very limited. Don't be shy to approach me if you think we can both benefit from collaborating, but please don't be upset if I have to say no!
- Whether you intend to involve creatives and other models - this is important, even just because if I don't know there is a stylist, MUA etc and I've taken the trouble to do a good make-up and bring suitable clothes only for it all to be canned immediately, I'll be grumpy for a good couple of minutes :D I can do my own hair and make-up to a good standard - in fact, if given the choice, I prefer to do my own make-up. I think an experienced model tends to know their own skin, features etc. and how they work on camera better than anyone else - and I prefer to use non-toxic, good quality products that I know and trust. I do not have tattoos. I do think they're cool though.
Please include as much information as possible when getting in touch to limit unnecessary 'email ping pong'... That said, if you want to extensively discuss mood board ideas etc, that's part of the job and I am always happy to help with the creative aspects of a shoot.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Mina has 48 references; 48 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 1 no-show.