Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Nude, Portrait and Topless
Hi Everyone, My name is Maria Mirage
Most part of my work on my facebook page, here you can see only tiny fraction of it.
I am looking for someone with van for a collaboration, I need to transport something to Fleet, can collaborate as photographer, model, stylist, studio owner, designer.
I am a female photographer inspired by fairytales and pre-raphaelite paintings. I love creating dark whimsical romantic pictures with textured look, dominated by strong colours.
My goal is find a speck of magic in every woman and turn it to bonfire to light a beautiful vessel of human body from within.
Connection with nature and its elements is driving force behind my art as much as desire to bring dreams to reality. Photography is an art of illusion and I employ every special effect available to me to breath in life to fantasies.
Go to my facebook to watch many of my behind the scene video - One of my favorite Autumn Fairytales
- If you are model you can book shoot with me as photographer or rent my studio, hire me as stylist and bring your photographer
- If you are photographer you can bring your model to my studio or I can model myself
- Send me a message and you can receive presentation about my photography/studio services
If you want to inquire about my photography, studio, workshop services, propose a collaboration or just want to talk to me about photography you are welcome! Send me message to my facebook page - This is my preferred method of communication. I book shoots via PurplePort, use its references system, can confirm all shoot details as well. I do not often login to PP, so if you want quick reply DO USE my preferred methods of communication :-)
Where to find me online
- Instagram: @Maria.Mirage.Photography
- My the most active social media is my facebook page
- I have many pictures in my albums :-) browse the theme which feels good for you
Generally I am not looking for models to shoot TF. I am a confident experienced photographer and stylist with own studio (full of costumes/special effects/props) providing photography services to all women. I will consider TF with models who can put team together (videographer, MUA, assistant) or have some skills or appearance I am looking for (see below, and castings above) Sorry to say it but if you are beautiful, young and professional model I still may to say "no" to your TF-offer. This is not personal I wish you all success! Time to time I create TF-casting for models/MUAs for my personal projects, follow my facebook page to see them, I don't always duplicate it on PP.
What I am looking in models for collaborations:
- Would love to shoot identical twins
- Redhaired sisters with freckles and naturally curly hair - (and I mean sisters or twins or 2 very similar looking models)
- Albino models
- Models for art-nude shoots in water for my pre-raphaelite revival project
- Family(or group looking alike) of three women, different age (14-18, 30-40, 50-90) for "generations" or "triple goddess" shoot. The oldest woman must have long grey hair.
- Very long thick natural hair preferable red ("Very long" is around knee) for "Rapunzel" project
- Can bring snakes & other animals in my garden studio
- Can arrange shoot with horse
- Have a koi fish or can arrange shoot with them.
- Have a lot of flowers you are willing to contribute to a shoot (a lot mean A LOT and measure in buckets)
- With access and transport to awesome locations
- Native american models
- Mermaids with silicone tails and access to water tank or transport to get to the seaside
- Model with access to underwater(water tank, pool) facilities to shoot
- Fire dancers who can perform in my garden studio
- Aerial artist who can perform in forest
- People covered my ethical tattoos, like Maori, Aztec, Celtic, etc
- Japanese model who have proper silk kimono and do Japanese traditional makeup
- I have many more ideas but it is already too long list :-) Have interesting idea? Message me
I am always looking for Filmmakers, MUAs, henna & bodyart & hair artists and designers to collaborate/hire on future shoots.
Thank you for reading and have a great time on front or behind camera !
Maria.Mirage.Photography has 35 references; 35 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.