Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
Meet and Greet team
Hi I'm Damien although quite a few people call me Damo hence the nickname I've used on here. I'm a hobbyist photographer based in Newbury, Berkshire expanding and developing my skills to create some great images.
I'm interested in a variety of shooting styles and am trying my hand at many of them to see if I develop a specific style or love for it, and work on techniques. I'd say the most interesting to me would be dance & art nude, I also like striking locations like urbex, mansions or beaches & woodland, hopefully combining styles and locations to create eye catching images. At the moment I'm looking to add some striking/edgy fashion, boudoir and swimwear to my port so get in touch if you'd like to collaborate on these.
I have a set of portable flashes with a growing selection of modifiers so can work on location with flash as well as natural light. I've recently been on a video course so I'm planning on experimenting with this where possible. I do have a backdrop set and been looking at using my front room for portraits and simple setups but appreciate many prefer not to shoot at a photographers home so happy to shoot at a local studio as well.
This is a hobby at present to develop my skills and portfolio I have limited availability to shoot mainly at weekends or on the evening if its not far away. I do have a limited budget which means I normally plan paid shoots and workshops in advance.
Normally I'd be happy to consider both paid shoots and TF but at the moment I'm having a bit of a break from making any new bookings whilst I reassess where I want to go with my photography and catch up on some editing from some of my previous shoots
My view on TF shooting :
- It's a collaboration so I like to work with someone rather than dictate what we do, I'd like you to input so it's your shoot as much as mine
- I like people I work with to have an idea of what they want to achieve (saying I like your stuff lets shoot is cool but doesn't give me much to work with or know what you'd be happy with)
- We should swap contact numbers prior to the shoot so we can get in touch if needed
- I'm fine with chaperones (A legal guardian/parent is mandatory if you're under 18) if discussed prior to the shoot (Bonus points if they can help with lights and fans or wafting things)
- I like to shoot for 3-4 hours from which you should expect around 15-20 edits.
- I provide a link to DropBox (or OneDrive if you prefer) a day or so after the shoot so you can view the images and select your choice to edit (please don't share unedited ones without checking first)
- I'll edit your choice of shots usually within a couple of weeks and add them to the DropBox as I do them
I'm more active posting pictures on Facebook or Instagram as I've not renewed my unlimited membership yet, happy to share more examples of what I've done if you'd be interested in shooting with me.
Just a footnote if you're a touring model although Newbury isn't exactly the best photographic places (it's a bit of a wasteland tbh) but it is conveniently placed for Reading, Oxford, Basingstoke, Southampton and so on if you have a car and trains aren't bad even London is reachable. I do have a spare room and I've hosted a few models passing through on tours so I'd be happy to discuss this if you're interested.
Damien J has 85 references; 85 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.