SS Creative Photography
Studio / Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands B6 4TN, UK. (Map)
Adult, Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fitness, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Wedding
At SS Creative Photography we pride ourselves on delivering a professional and reliable service with creativity and inspiration. Situated in a building that was initially built in 1930 to house the manufacturing of the Telsen Radio, the site was left derelict when the Telsen Electric Company relocated it's premises to Manchester in 1935. The building was thankfully rescued and restored by a registered friendly society to provide managed workspace solutions and is home to Artists, Musicians, Furniture restoration specialists and off course SS Creative Photography.
- Industrial Building in Birmingham not far from the City Center with all its original features
- The Studio boasts a floor space of 1300 sq ft with a height of 15ft
- We have x4 10ft by 10ft windows allowing for plenty of natural light, double glazed and small pane style
- Traditional wooden floor boards throughout the building
- Bespoke made backdrops from mezzanine levels made of pallets to large reels
- White infinity Curve Wall
- x3 Cage Lifts, one skinny 10ft tall cage lift with white light and one 10ft wide cage lift with orange light
- Plenty of long spooky corridors, with the lights off you cant see the end and they are x4 times wider than standard courtesy of it's industrial past
- We have several iron staircases, some in darkness and some in front of old single glazed derelict looking windows
- One main industrial concrete and brick staircase that curls up 5 flights of stairs
- Basements and metal caging areas
- High system old fashioned toilets with chains and half doors (Don't worry, the ladies toilets are modern)
- 24 hour access
- Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Model Changing area
Studio Hire £15 an hour
Full access to the studio with other photographers using different sets. This option is ideal for hobbyist photographers. We take great care to ensure shoots happening are of a similar nature and plan to ensure there is no cross over or queuing for sets / areas. The chances are, the only time you will see the other photographers is when you are making a tea or coffee.
Exclusive Studio Hire £25 an hour
Full exclusive access to the studio. This option is suitable for larger individual projects, maybe you have several models, maybe a videographer is shooting a video with a crew of people or perhaps you are photographing a family shoot. This is also the option for anyone under the age of 18 or models shooting nude or lingerie. Commercial shoots are also booked as exclusive hire.
Group Shoot (As many photographers in your group) £40 an hour
Your group has exclusive access to the studio. This option is for shoots with multiple photographers or workshops / training classes.
Block Bookings - Hours to be used over 12 months
- 30 Hours Block Booking £270 (£9 per hour)
- 20 Hours Block Booking £200 (£10 an hour)
- 10 Hours Block Booking £110 (£11 an hour)
Block booking hours are equivalent to the £15 an hour rate. If you would like to upgrade to exclusive use or group shooting please contact us. Equally, please also refrain from bringing photography friends along to your shoots. If you do want to bring another photographer in on your block booked shoot please contact us first.
If you would like to make a booking please contact Sara on 07965610992 or email email@example.com
Bookings are on a first come first serve basis. Studio available from 8am - Midnight 7 days a week
Note: Please note our building was established over 86 years ago and was built without Central heating in mind. Our studio can get pretty nippy at times so we advise you to wrap up warm. We provide hot water bottles for models and have a couple of blow heaters in the main Studio area.
SS Creative Photography has 119 references; 119 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.