Stats and sizes
- 26yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 34B-29-39
- USA dress size 6
- 5'6" tall
- USA shoe size 7
- Blue eyes
- Very long auburn/red hair
- Pale white skin
- White ethnicity
- I have 5 tattoos
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Fashion, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Welcome to my portfolio, my name is Seren, I am a freelance art model
Artist ~ Pre-Raphaelite Muse ~ Historian ~ Poet ~ Photographer ~ Ghoul
"A Muse to be in the company of, the personification of classical beauty... Seren has an incredible talent within the realm of pose, combined with the stunning pre-raphaelite/nymph/renaissance disposition, masterpieces will be gained with little effort from any serious photographer... I would highly recommend shooting this Lady especially if you want a classical look, no one I have met compares to her looks or skill." -James Trust
My Style & Levels
I love to occupy that magical place where photography meets art. I have a versatility to my appearance which means I am able to emulate many styles.
Some of my specialisms include: preraphaelite/renaissance, art nude, portrait, and historical/fantasy. But I'm game to try almost any style!
When modelling I consider my body as art - a living sculpture - and I strive to make every image exceptional!
Levels: I am happy working up to tasteful art nude levels, BUT I am not comfortable doing sexualized, open-leg or erotic work. I also do not wish for images of me to be displayed on any erotic websites (e.g. fetlife)
I have a unique and striking appearance, while also maintaining a 'classical' look. I have an almost perfect hourglass figure - prefect for throwing S-curve poses and dramatic shapes! My eyes are large and greenish-blue, and my skin is extremely pale, with freckles in the summer. I have what some would describe as 'Celtic' colouring.
My hair is extremely long (around 26 inches or over 2 feet!) The colour varies depending on the light, in general, it is a shade of auburn, but it can be made to appear copper, vibrant red, brown or blonde with some creative lighting!
I have a few tattoos (though they are all small and are easily covered/removed in photoshop) and two facial piercings which I'm happy to remove upon request.
Watch this space!
Why book me?
~ I have been modelling for over five years now so I consider myself very experienced - but a 'diva' I most certainly am not!
~ I can shoot from home, I have a light and airy apartment set in a large historical building with areas for shooting and a large garden
~ I have a large collection of outfits, jewellery, accessories and props
~ I will do everything in my power to get the best images possible (including getting cold, wet or muddy!)
~ I am happy to travel all over the UK for shoots! I am conveniently located for easy access to Scotland, Manchester and Birmingham, so don't be afraid to ask
~ No one-liner references from me!! Where appropriate you will always be given a lengthy and lovely reference if we've worked together
~ You won't find me glued to my phone on a shoot, nor do I spend an age on hair/makeup!
Want to see me in action? Watch a behind the scenes video of me on a blustery beach shoot HERE
£30 p/h (minimum booking two hours)
£90 for 4 hours
£180 for 8 hours
Other Important Stuff!
- My cancellation policy: I do understand that life happens and sometimes it is out of our control, so I do take that into account when cancellations occur. If the shoot is cancelled with less than three days notice, 50% of the fee must be paid. If it is cancelled within 48 hours of the shoot or if you fail to show up entirely, 100% must be paid. If you cancel within three days of a shoot while I am on tour, 100% of the fee must be paid
- I expect payments to be made in cash on the day of the shoot, I will only accept payments via Paypal or bank transfer if they are made before/during the shoot - not afterward.
- I have a visual disorder which means I have a sensitivity to light. Therefore I am unable to work in bright conditions such as direct sunlight. Studio flashes are fine as long as I do not have to look directly into them!
- I will not take part in any shoots which appropriate other cultures or have an offensive theme (i.e Native American outfits/headdresses, Nazi regalia, etc)
Seren Wise has 91 references; 91 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Putting out feelers! Tour in early February?
Birmingham & Stoke-on-Trent & Telford & Walsall from Saturday, February 1st to Sunday, February 9th.