Adult, Beauty, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Portrait and Topless
I'm fully vaccinated and started shooting again in person.
When working with me at my studio, everybody involved will have to provide a negative SARS-COV2 rapid antigen test, even if vaccinated twice. The test will either be done at the studio or you will have to provide a valid test from the day of the shoot issued by an official testing centre.
Driven by the beauty of the female body, I'm aiming for storytelling images.
I spend a lot of time on the perfect framing, light and angles when taking the pictures. So usually I take fewer photos than others, but when I press the shutter release button, the image is already on camera close to the intended result.
- Stern View Magazine June 2012 (Germany)
- VOGUE Italia (PhotoVogue)
- NIF Magazine
- Erotic Art Exhibition London (26th - 29th April 2018)
- Erotic Art Exhibition London (24th - 27th October 2019)
- Book “Best Of Erotic Art – Edition 1” (published January 2022 - available from Amazon and other book shops ISBN 10: 8269251100)
Work in progress:
- Three book projects
Lockdown - Remote Erotic Art
The Explicit Art Nude Project (I can provide samples on request)
- Images for exhibitions
- Images and videos for different web projects ranging from lingerie to explicit work. The content for this project is mainly shot in black and white. However, some of the work will also be colour graded with a cinematic look. I'm looking for models, size 6 to 12, who are confident working to nude levels and are not heavily tattooed.
I usually schedule a couple of studio days over the year.
What am I looking for? Mainly models willing to work at least to art nude, having a bendy and toned body, no implants and little to no tattoos.
The studio days will be held at my studio in Hamburg, Germany. You can easily reach Hamburg from London, Dublin, Edinburgh or Manchester; it's just a 1h 30min flight. I can provide free accommodation while you are in Hamburg.
Models who are interested in taking part are welcome to drop me a note.
Fellow photographers take the chance to spend a weekend in Hamburg. It's definitely worth it. We've got a lot of interesting spots to take images of. Have a look at this article in the New York Times or much better, see it with your own eyes. Besides the beauty of the city, you can take images of amazing models on one of my studio days.
The next scheduled studio days are:
- stay tuned
More of my work:
Feel free to communicate either in English or German.
Mike Rhys has 99 references; 99 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.