Alternative, Erotic, Fetish, Nude and Portrait
"Only dead fish go with the flow."
I've been developing my own film and prints for twenty years, but also shoot DSLRs and scan film digitally. My fridge at home is half food, half film. Speaking of which, may I offer some advice? Never mistake a bottle of Rodinal for Pepsi. Worst. Cola float. Ever.
For me photography is about what we create with lights and cameras, people and emotions. I enjoy the shooting and the processing, but not the post-processing. This means I try to create quality in-camera, so I turn things out quickly, but won't be doing an impression of Miss Aniela any time soon. I'm quite comfortable with your standard studio shoot, but love to get out on location for something really special.
I do photography more for collaborative artistic expression and pleasure rather than for the money. That said, I am published — national daily papers, national billboard advertising campaigns — but I'm still too surprised by this to have let the fame go to my head (and in any case, the fixer fumes got there first).
My fridge is stocked with:
- Kodak: Portra 160 NC, Kodak Tri-X 400, Vision3 250D
- Fuji: Velvia 50, Fuji F-64D
- Ilford: PAN 400, FP4 Plus, Kentmere 400
- Rollei: Infrared 400S, Retro 80S, RPX 100, Digibase CN 200, Ortho 25, Digibase CR 200
- Fomapan: Fomapan 100, Fomapan 200
- Developers: Rodinal, Rollei High Contrast, Caffenol, D-74, RPX-D, Tetenal Colortec E6, Rollei Digibase C41, RA-4
Normal is boring. Dare to be different.
mazpho.to has 11 references; 11 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.