1. Please post only images and topics related to wildlife photography - animals, birds, insects, fish, equipment, locations, expedition gear, clothing, tools, travel advice - anything, so long as it is of use or interest to a community of photographers interested in wildlife photography.
2. When posting images, please include as much of the following information to help other members understand how the shot was achieved:
- Focal Length
- Shutter Speed
- Whether the subject is fully wild, free-living but baited in (by food or calling device), or a captive animal
- Location (no need to be specific - an area will do)
- Other equipment used (eg hide, tripod, monopod, balloon, microlight, boat, space shuttle)
- Any special techniques used (eg composite slicing macros shots, stitched images, reversing rings, etc)
3. Keep it civil - let the animals do the eating each other alive stuff!