Alternative, Beauty, Bondage, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer and Swimwear
Now alive and shooting :)
**BE AWARE I DO NOT WORK WITH MODELS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AS A PERSONAL POLICY**
**Please understand that not all the work I do is of a Gothic/Alternative nature, but it does play a big part in the work I do with the clothing companies and Tattoo/Piercing studio's I shoot for. **
*All work on this site is highly compressed*
Hi my name is Jobe and I'm a Professional Digital Artist/Photographer with years of experience. I'm friendly and approachable and always up for a chat. Message me anytime and I'll try to get back to you within 24hrs.
For models looking for something different, Time for Images and shared work, I've always got an open mind and ear to listen to your ideas. I prefer location work as I love the great outdoors but don't mind working in a model's home or even a studio from time to time. I can't work from my own home at this time and unfortunately I don't drive either so can only travel a limited distance at this time.
Lots of love,
CREDITS: (work has been used by or displayed at
Sweet & Inked UK issue(twice)
Kustom Graphics Magazine
Steel Paintbrush Tattoo & Body Piercing Studio
Bizarre back cover image
Phaze Clothing Company
Doc Black Clothing
Festival of Fashion Berlin
The Worst Fanzine *gothic mag*
Several US/UK alt/tattoo/gothic magazines
Gig work with "Cradle of Filth" and "Hanzel und Gretyl"
"Cult of Whores and Dogs" promo work and some video work too
"Tomorrow is Lost" promo work
Several pieces sold privately here in the UK and to buyers in the US.
Ongoing interest for my work in the UK/US market for book covers and CD covers.
New policy for 2018...
- Models must give me a legitimate contact number for themselves before any shoot will be agreed.
- Models must have references before I will agree to any shoot.
- Models must contact me regarding the shoot the day/night before the shoot to confirm availability and a message/text/call must be made on morning of shoot to confirm they will arrive in time or at least give me an ETA... (Without this I will assume that the shoot is a no go.)
- Once agreed to shoot the model will be liable to for any out of pocket costs should they cancel with less than 72 hrs notice. (I understand that things happen but why should I always be out of pocket for studio hire and travel costs.)
- If it's my first time of working with you and you cancel for ANY reason then I'm afraid I will not give you a second chance. (Sorry just been bitten by this one so many times.)
- I WILL NAME AND SHAME models who do not give good reason when cancelling or who NO SHOW.
Sorry if this all seems harsh but after far too many models being disrespectful and either cancelling on the morning of shoots or NO Showing has forced my hand to enforce these new polices. If you don't like my new rules then there is nothing forcing you to work with me...
Also if you are paid for your services as either a model or MUA or such you will not get images from the shoot, please don't ask as NO often offends...
eyesofjobe has 154 references; 154 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.