Alternative, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer and Topless
I am a university trained, published photographer and studio owner with over 20 years experience in the industry. My studio is based in the Midlands, however I regularly travel to the North West and London. I work nationwide and specialise: Fashion & Portrait, Advertising & Editorial, and Cosplay, although regularly find myself working within other genres of the portrait industry.
Some of my publications include:
HEXFX Girl Magazine
Femme Rebelle - Multiple issues
MYM Magazine & MYM Buzz
I have a fun, laid back, yet professional approach to my shoots, and am happy to work with both professional models and those just starting out. Most people have areas of their work that they prefer, naturally excel at, or just enjoy & get a kick out of. I’m no different, but I like a challenge and often like to work in new areas, or genres.
I work for both pay and some TF, message me to rates and / or ideas.
Please feel free to contact me if you like what you see and lets see what amazing images we can create.
The studio consists of 2 very contrasting settings:
The main studio:
Includes two large main shooting rooms with 3.5m high ceilings.
- Has a large bare brick feature wall, and 3 white brick walls along with laminate flooring
- Wall mounted vinyl backdrops along one wall
- Patina look Chesterfield Club Chair in Oxblood
- Selection of various other chairs and props.
- White brick throughout, and has carpet tiles covering the floor
- Brown leather sofa and various props available for use
- Kitchen area and toilet located at one end of this room
- Screens for changing
- Long hallway with high ceilings and patina look brick feature wall down one side, and large old style window on the other wall.
- Bowens Esprit GM250 flash heads x2
- Godox Gemini GS300II x 1
- Godox Gemini GS200II x 1
- Godox DS300 flash heads x 3
- Selection of modifiers including gridded/non gridded softboxes & octaboxes, beauty dishes, snoot and various other modifiers
- Universal triggers
The Old Gallery:
Six rooms and large landing and stairwell set over 5500sqft, set in an old art gallery/museum built in 1914 by Henry Beck and and boasts stunning art decco features, mosaic tiles and glass ceilings. Natural light floods almost every section of this part of the building, and offers some dramatic effects at various times of the day. Please not that this section is not pristine, has no electricity, and has a distinct urbex feel. See Studio Album for images.
£25ph, £80 half day, £150 full day
Rates are for full exclusive use of the studio.
Iphotouk has 40 references; 39 recommended, 1 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.