Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Landscape, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
Hi everybody :)
I have worked with lots of wonderful people, mostly women and couples. Some were published and famous international models, some just interesting people I met. I'm based near Brussels, but I also shoot in the Netherlands, Spain, France and Germany. Just hobbying though, so don't judge me too harshly. I make lots of stupid mistakes but hey, sometimes something good comes out as a result and, even better: I keep learning from them bloopers!
I speak Dutch, Spanish, German, English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan and a little Lithuanian, so IF you should think I'm not one of your regular creeps with a camera and decide to contact me... feel free to use any of those languages, separately or muddled up!
To be honest, I'm not the mad hatter even if I wear one. I am respectful and patient, sometimes funny (in a funny way) and not a millionaire that spends his fortune on nude models. Damn shame, now I come to think of that.... Oh well...
As it proved really hard to coordinate shoots with three participants, I decided to multiply my skills and do a make-up course. Am I a make-up artist? Nah. But I can do a decent job for a photoshoot. Just cut me some slack and give me some time.
I like to take my time and I like my models RAW. Don't be shy, just be yourself. I'll give you directions if you want them, but are most enthouzed if you're a natural poser.
Some more essentials:
- I never stop learning and keep on making many mistakes to learn from.- My main field of interest ranges from Glamour to Erotica, but that does not exclude other styles.- I do my own editing and I don't have the money to outsource that.- I do your make up for free (most of the pics here show my MU work).- I would be VERY interested in working with/ learning from other photographers.- I travel a lot for work and leisure, so I am not always available to shoot.- My current job does NOT allow me to do commercial photo work.- I Would love to see my work published. Ask me anytime!- I offer travel and hotel reimbursement (no pre-pay) or a stay at our home (they say I'm a pretty good cook!)- I do paid shoots only for pictures involving nudity, and within reasonable price limits, just contact me and lets discuss it.
- If you pay me, you get large copies of the pics we make and you get the commercial rights to the pics.
- If I pay you, all the rights on the pics are for me.
- I don't have a studio anymore, but I am creative at finding a place to shoot.
- Never mind if you're an absolute beginner or a total pro - we sign a contract before we start.
This is important:
Yes, I do use Photoshop. Does that disqualify my work? Am I just a nincompoop with a camera, no skills all fake? Up to you to decide! In my (not so) modest opinion there is no difference between using PS and fiddling around in the dark room as we used to in the analog days. Yes, I am old enough to have used that.
If you've read this far, thanks for your attention and hope to see you soon!!!
If not.... never mind, have a nice day anyway!
Contact me for more info and availability and... (I thought I'd never write this)... follow me on Instagram:
Frank Hortelano has 10 references; 10 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.