Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
- Aardvarks All-Time Faves
- Awesome B&W
- Brilliant Headshots
- Classy / Classic
- Cliché, yet superbly executed
- Colour - Harmony / Uni Tone Focus
- COLOUR BAMM!
- Colour temp / filter clever
- Composition / Non-cliché use of perspective
- Concept driven / Team Effort
- Content Clever
- Creative Photoshop
- Curvy Natural Look
- Emotional Tactile
- Eyes / Gaze
- Gelled Lighting
- Genre exceptional
- Golden Hour
- Good 'wide' lens composition
- Great indoors
- Great outdoors - simple yet stunning
- Inspiring Images
- Less = More (Simplicity / Focus)
- Light shaping
- Low key
- Male model shot well / differently
- MUA - Colours and skill
- MUA - Less is more WIN
- Narrow DOF brilliance
- Natural Beauty
- Natural Light - Rim / Back-lighting
- Night time outdoors
- On Location Inspiration
- Outstanding figure / beauty
- Posing / Framing
- Saturated Colours - Old School Brilliance
- Sepia or toned
- Smile / Attitude / 'Je ne sais quoi' quality or uniqueness
- Something sensual (delicate or explicit)
- Strong Side Lighting
- Thinks 'different'
- Ticking my 'Studio Shot' boxes
- Use of available light
- Use of balanced fill lighting
VonEssfolk?? - It's an 'Englishman in New York' thing ... two counties (Suffolk and Essex) feeling 'home'.
I work in an environmental style, finding it exciting to be able to quickly adapt to shooting in varied interior spaces and/or outdoor locations.
A wedding photography background means I have learnt to think on my feet fast.
I have a relaxed, mobile and free-flowing shooting style. This non-static way of shooting means I'll make use of natural light and reflectors wherever possible. In recent years I've got bitten by the strobist bug, injecting an off-camera flash (strobist) element into many shoots.
If I have noticed your (new OR established) profile / have 'Followed' you / added you to some WTWWL / 'loved' some of your images ... it's also often a BIG hint that you can contact me and suggest a shoot ;)
NB: I'm chuffed when a model clearly demonstrates that they have read my profile notes, when we share initial messages on here :) #hinthint
Seeking / Preferences:
* Enthusiasm, personality, communication and commitment. (all of these WAY above experience) - We are human + respond better to people who seem 'bothered' :)
* A chameleon approach to their appearance.
* Someone happy in their own skin. They'll appreciate a relaxed approach to a 1st shoot.
* Models who can sometimes shoot from their home = a clear advantage with the way I shoot (not a sterile studio 'look').
* Models who have/want to recce great local outdoor settings = another big 'tick' for me. Sense of adventure.
* I enjoy the dynamic of a collaborative (TF) shoot, clear that my shooting style is mutually appreciated.
BOTH parties must benefit from a TF* arrangement.
*TF basis means no money changes hands either way.
Let's quickly and effortlessly arrange some shoots this Summer! :)
LISTS : If I have added you to one ... let's shoot!
My Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (do send links + images to help pad out future shoot ideas).
Collections: I used to 'collect' a lot, but don't add to them as much now. However, they continue to have multiple useful benefits (See RIGHT) >>>
1) Future shoot inspiration.
2) Grouping images with random qualities.
3) A 'nod' to the model and photographer (and possibly MUA or others who helped create them).
4) People can see what images I love / admire / appreciate (even if they are styles or genres that I haven't shot yet)
AardvarkðŸŽ¯VonEssfolk has 8 references; 8 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
6pm > sunset shoots: Suffolk, Cambs, N Essex, S Norfolk.
Bury Saint Edmunds & Lowestoft & Soham & Stowmarket & Woodbridge