Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
- Aardvarks All-Time Faves
- Awesome B&W
- Brilliant Headshots
- Classy / Classic
- Cliché, yet superbly executed
- Colour - Harmony / Uni Tone Focus
- COLOUR BAMM!
- Colour temp / filter clever
- Composition / Non-cliché use of perspective
- Concept driven / Team Effort
- Content Clever
- Creative Photoshop
- Curvy Natural Look
- Emotional Tactile
- Eyes / Gaze
- Gelled Lighting
- Genre exceptional
- Golden Hour
- Good 'wide' lens composition
- Great indoors
- Great outdoors - simple yet stunning
- Inspiring Images
- Less = More (Simplicity / Focus)
- Light shaping
- Low key
- Male model shot well / differently
- MUA - Colours and skill
- MUA - Less is more WIN
- Narrow DOF brilliance
- Natural Beauty
- Natural Light - Rim / Back-lighting
- Night time outdoors
- On Location Inspiration
- Outstanding figure / beauty
- Posing / Framing
- Saturated Colours - Old School Brilliance
- Sepia or toned
- Smile / Attitude / 'Je ne sais quoi' quality or uniqueness
- Something sensual (delicate or explicit)
- Strong Side Lighting
- Thinks 'different'
- Ticking my 'Studio Shot' boxes
- Use of available light
Welcome! My ajcphotography.com domain name forwards to here presently.
VonEssfolk?? - It's an 'Englishman in New York' thing ... two counties feeling 'home'.
I work in an environmental style, finding it exciting to be able to quickly adapt to shooting in varied interior spaces or outdoor locations.
A wedding photography background means I have learnt to think on my feet fast.
I have a relaxed, mobile and free-flowing shooting style. This non-static way of shooting means I'll make use of natural light and reflectors wherever possible. In recent years I've got bitten by the strobist bug, injecting an off-camera flash (strobist) element into many shoots.
Most of my working life has been in sales. With my photography, I'm more comfortable not being seen to 'sell' myself in a conveniently packaged, branded way. If that makes sense ? ;)
NB: I'm chuffed when a model clearly demonstrates that they have read my profile notes, when we share initial meassages on here :) #hinthint
Seeking / Preferences:
* Enthusiasm, personality, communication and commitment. (all of these WAY above experience) - We are human + respond better to people who seem 'bothered' :)
* A chameleon approach to their appearance.
* Someone happy in their own skin. They'll appreciate a relaxed approach to a 1st shoot.
* Someone who can subtly and skilfully apply make-up. A 'just enough' approach = GREAT ;)
* Models who can sometimes shoot from their home = a clear advantage with the way I shoot (not a sterile studio 'look').
* Models who have/want to recce great local outdoor settings = another big 'tick' for me. Sense of adventure.
* I enjoy the dynamic of a collaborative (TF) shoot, clear that my shooting style is mutually appreciated.
BOTH parties must benefit from a TF arrangement.
Lists : If I have added you to one - it's probably a hint (see RIGHT) ... LET'S SHOOT !! >>> >>> >>>
If you are new to the site (or otherwise) and I have 'Followed' you, added you to some WTWWL, 'loved' some of your images ... it's a hint that you can contact me and suggest a shoot ;)
My Email : email@example.com (do send links + images to help pad out future shoot ideas).
I like to spend my free time with like minded people on creative shoots: TF basis (no money changes hands either way).
When I am not shooting 'solo' as Aardvark - I am increasingly shooting instead as one half of PartyProject on this site.
Collections: I used to 'collect' a lot, but don't add to them as much now. They continue to have multiple useful benefits (See RIGHT) >>>
1) Future shoot inspiration.
2) Grouping images with random qualities.
3) A 'nod' to the model and photographer (and possibly MUA or other creatives who helped create them).
4) People can see what images I love / admire / appreciate (even if they are styles or genres that I haven't shot yet)
Aardvark VonEssfolk has 6 references; 6 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.