Stats and sizes
- 24yr old female model
- Stats: 32C-25-31
- Dress size 8
- 5'3" tall
- 7st 2lbs
- Shoes size 4
- Brown eyes
- Very Long dark brown hair
- White skin
Beauty, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Lifestyle, Nude and Pinup
Model / Reykjavik, Iceland. (Map)
Joined 1323528480, last logged in 1386090746
-----------ongoing plans for frequent Europe tours, especially Nordics, UK, Holland and Germany-----------
I CURRENTLY HAVE ARMPIT HAIR.
...until late December: Reykjavík
mid-Winter 2014: Berlin
some things about me:
~ long dark brown hair, big brown eyes
~ an international look (can you tell where I'm from?)
~ astonishingly versatile in manner and mood...they call me 'hot and cool'. I can be hard and soft, distant and present, dynamic or still, haughty or fun, neutral, engaging, childish, womanly, boyish...
My modelling antics originated in Cambridge, England (which is still one of my major bases) and now gravitates around Northern Europe more generally.
I guess I'm primarily an art nude model, despite my equally great love of clothes. I also specialise in fine art forms of glamour and fine-art erotica, as well as being ideal for portraiture, beauty, and really anything expressive, emotive, sexy, narrative, artistic, abstract, interesting or even boring.
I'm also available as an artist's model: I've posed for life classes, paintings and sculptures too. So if you think I could be of use to you, please do get in touch.
- If possible, please send me information about the date, location and theme of the shoot and links to your work.
- I really appreciate it when photographers send me informative (but concise), polite and logical communications, well in advance of the proposed shoot date.
- You need to be able to provide references if I'm working with you for the first time.
- I will say no to TF work 99% of the time, but you can still propose.
- Travel: if you'd like me to travel a long way to shoot with you, rather than just saying "if you're ever heading my way...", actually book me for a particular date so that I can plan a trip around it. Every tour has to start with a booking.
In this line of work I consider a model to be a type of artist. I'm deeply motivated by imagination and creativity, but also very technical in my approach. Through my career I get to learn so much from interesting people in different walks of life; every modelling experience I have contributes to making me a better and more understanding appreciator of art and its reasons. Nietzsche said that art is the proper task of life - I think I would agree if I knew what he meant.
If you work with me you'll find that I'm creative, serious (I think I mean silly) and open-minded. If you have a vision that you think could involve me then I would love to try and make it work!
Dear UK photographers, grieve not over my absence for I leave with you two new ambassadors of the Tun dynasty, the exquisitely elegant singer/model Elena Tun, and the astoundingly athletic bodybuilder/model Gabriel Alexander Tun, highly recommended and endorsed by me as a photographer.