Tim Jackson Photography
Photographer / Swadlincote, Derbyshire, United Kingdom. (Map)
- Full time Photographer
- More than 7 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel for shoots
Adult, Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Cosplay, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
Hi my name is Tim, and thanks for stopping by my page.
I'm a full-time photographer, and photo editor, based near Burton-upon-Trent, in the Midlands. My passion is boudoir photography, but I also enjoy all kinds of portrait, lifestyle, family and beauty photography.
Working with Models
I like to keep shoots light, chatty, fun and collaborative. I always encourage models to input their ideas and to voice their views. I work with models of all ages, sizes, genders, styles and levels of experience.
If you’re a new model I am happy to give as much guidance or direction as you need, but if you are more experienced, I will give you the room to do your thing without interference.
I have built a reputation for being professional and respectful with the models I work with - and this is reflected in my references below. Please feel free to talk with any of them for confirmation.
I have created an e-book aimed at new and independent models called 'So, You Want to be a Model'. If you think it might be helpful, you can download a FREE copy here:
With a bit of notice I can be available most days. Although I tend to shoot Mondays to Fridays, I am quite happy to work at weekends as well.
I use PurplePort as my main shoot calendar. It is almost always up-to-date and I will book all shoots with models that have a PurplePort profile through it.
The Boring Stuff
Other than for emergencies on the day, I prefer to have all discussion about shoots through PurplePort messaging.
After a shoot I will send you a link to an online ‘Model Release’ or ‘Collaboration Agreement’. These are there to protect the interests of both the photographer and the model. If you wish to see a copy of the agreement pre-shoot please ask.
I will contact you 1 to 2 days before a shoot, to check everything is a ‘Go’.
Everything you should need to know about a shoot will be included in the shoot brief; time and date, location, outfits required, make-up and hair requirements, the styles and types of shots, emergency contact details and any special instructions.
My Published Work
- Charliez Angelz Magazine - Jul '20 Darcy Grace
- Inked Addicted Magazine - Oct '20 Angel Moore
- Bizarre Magazine Digital - Nov '20 Queen Star
- Xzibit Magazine (Nude edition) - Dec '20 Angel Moore
- Xzibit Magazine (Christmas Edition Cover) - Dec '20 Angel Moore
- Inked Addicted Magazine (Cosplay Edition) - Jan '21 Queen Star
- Babe Watch Magazine - Feb '21 Angel Moore
- The Daily Sport - Feb '21 Angel Moore
- Inksane Magazine - Mar '21 Angel Moore
- Fuzion Dark Magazine - Jun '21 Queen Star
- Sultry Models Magazine (Back Cover) - Jul '21 Tazy
- The Definition Magazine - Halloween Edition (Cover) - Oct '21 Queen Star
- Envy Me Magazine (Launch Edition) - Nov '21 JadeLouise
- Divided Beauty Magazine - Nov '21 Phoenix Lily
- Queen Star 2022 Calendar - multiple images
- Clear Shot Magazine Xmas Posters 2021 - Phoenix Lily and Alice Crow
- Clear Shot Magazine Fetish Edition - Dec '21 Phoenix Lily
- Envy Me Magazine - Dec '21 Ninidx
- Divided Beauty Magazine - Xmas Edition '21 Phoenix Lily
- Uncover Magazine - Jan '22 Georgina Louise
- The Phoenix Girls Calendar Competition - Winner for January 2023 - Jan '22 Phoenix Lily
- Sultry Models Magazine - Feb '22 Queen Star Model
- Sultry Models Magazine - Apr '22 Stefclaire
- Xhibit Magazine - Apr '22 Stefclaire
- EnvyMe Lush Edition - May '22 Jade Louise
Interested in shooting with me . . .
I shoot in a wide geographical area which includes (but not limited to) Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton and Kidderminster. And further afield for the right shoot.
Please feel free to get in touch if you're interested in a photoshoot, and we can discuss ideas.
I look forward to working with you, and to creating some great images together.
Take care and stay safe,
See my social media links at the top of this page
Portfolio of Work
Tim Jackson Photography has 93 references; 93 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.