Adult, Alternative, Beauty, Bondage, Commercial, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
I'm Roos, an internationally published Make-Up, Special Effects and Visual Artist. My current qualifications and accolades include:
- 1st Class Honours Degree - Media Hair & Make-up
- Level 3 Theatrical Hair and Media Makeup (Distinction)
- 'Airbase' Airbrushing Make-up Application Certificate
- Angela Pumo Masterclass Certificate
- Makeup Pro Gold Card Holder
- BECTU Insured / Trade Union Member
- Twisted Edge Magazine: Issue 49 (Three Page Spread)
- Xpressions Magazine December 2017 (Two Page Spread)
- Pervasive, Persistent, Problematic - a collection of my own works focusing on the stigma behind mental illness
- ArtPLAY Magazine
- Volition Magazine - Issue 18, Nov 2018
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
- Pretty Zombie Cosmetics
- Inked Doll Cosmetics
- Sophie Lancaster Foundation
- Give Face Cosmetics
- Lit Cosmetics
- Illamasqua - 'HumanUp' Campaign 2017 Contributor
- Base Rate: £30 Per Hour
- - Half Day: £100
- - Full Day: £220
I may accept TFP if travel costs are helped with. This is my full time job however so please do not be offended if I decline to work TFP. I am willing to negotiate rates for the right job.
I am more than happy to travel to shoots! I do have a Driver's Licence and Railcard which reduces costs significantly.
All shoots will require a deposit equalling 50% of the total costs for my services. This is not refundable and must be paid upfront. The remainder is to be paid on the day.
On the day I may provide a contract explaining the assignment for my own records and to keep a track of shoots which will need to be signed.
- My make-up kit is also completely cruelty free, and I am working towards it being entirely vegan too! ♥
Facebook:The Roos James
RoosJames has 29 references; 29 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Limited bookings for April! Mua and Model
Birmingham & Durham & Newcastle upon Tyne from Wednesday, April 1st to Thursday, April 30th.