Beauty, Body Paint, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
There is extraordinary beauty in each of us, and I strive to show that in my pictures. Whether I succeed in my endeavour is not for me to say, but I enjoy making pictures as a hobby, and the many kind people who have modelled for me over the years appear to also have enjoyed the experience.
Over the last year or so, my model photography has focused on
- Capturing dance or movement
- Showcasing the model's beauty through glamour and stylised portraits/lifestyle
- Interesting light, including colourful gels to add accents and drama
I have in the past been a staff photographer for a small hospice. This was both humbling and fun, although not at the same time, and taught me that “just trying one's best” is not always good enough.
In between working and spending time with the family, I have recently started a part time study that might lead to an arts degree. And even if it doesn’t, it will teach me more about this hobby craft and will keep me off the streets at night.
For any models that are kind enough to agree to let me take their pictures, these are my picture-sharing guidelines:
- If we shoot TF, you can expect to receive a draft copy of all the suitable images (i.e. in focus, reasonably framed, posed and exposed, etc) within a week or so to choose from. I will then edit a reasonable number (as agreed during pre-shoot comms) of your selection and send them in as high resolution as you want. Unless we have agreed differently, you should expect the editing to take a week or two. Feel free to use the edited pictures any way you wish (including commercial use if you can make a quid or two that way, and including editing them further if you fancy that). Just please credit me as the photographer, and please include the obligation to credit me if you pass the pictures onto someone else.
- If I pay, you might still get some pictures, but they will be my choices, there will be fewer of them, and it will probably take longer. You may use them for your portfolio and self-promotion only. Please credit me as the photographer.
YorVikIng has 53 references; 53 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.