Alternative, Beauty, Cosplay, Fashion and Portrait
I am a photography enthusiast, specialising in portraits, although I take the odd paid assignment. Happy to work with models of all levels of experience. Black and white portraits to start off with, but moved into using colour and gels much more these days. I'm happy to shoot in the studio or on location, although I usually take some lights with me.
I have a well-equipped home studio in Swansea, which is getting better all the time.
Large shooting area (which has accommodated a model and a motorbike on occasions).
Good selection of studio lights, modifiers and wall-mounted backdrops. Private changing area for models. Refreshments available. Smoke machine, wind machine and other studio props
I have several other possible shooting areas around the house including a swimming pool, numerous locations within walking distance, and easy access to even more fantastic locations in South Wales (e.g. beaches, woods, waterfalls and the odd urbex). I am also willing to book studio time locally if I want to work with someone and Swansea is too far for them to travel. Whatever the arrangements, my shoots are always fun, with an emphasis on creativity. I also organise group shoots for other photographers, so please enquire if interested in this.
Recently I have concentrated on publication. If you would like to shoot something with a particular magazine in mind, I am happy to tailor the shoot to the style they like. Trade shoot images not intended for publication are always returned within two weeks (unless an unusually large amount are required).
Chaperones are welcome so long as they are happy to double up as light stands, smoke machine operators etc. However, taking shots of the model over my shoulder for your own use is NOT permitted, unless I invite you to do so. If you take any "background" shots which feature me, please do not post them without my permission.
I am DBS checked (enhanced).
- MyAlternative Magazine Issue 29 August 2018 Model: Scarlett D'Arc
- Realm Magazine: The Face of Realm August 2018 Model: Queenesoteric
- XPRESSIONS August 2018 vol #4 Model: JAZZebell_ Front cover
- Realm Magazine: The Black and White issue. September 2018
Model: Codex Peach Front cover
- XPRESSIONS September 2018 Model: JAZZebell_
- Photoshoot Magazine 2018 Issue 25. September 2018 Model: Amos Gallery
- XPRESSIONS October 2018 Halloween theme Model: Little Owl
- XPRESSIONS October 2018 No theme Model: Ash M
- FEMME Rebelle October 2018 Model: Silk
- Realm October 2018 The Deranged Issue Model: JAZZebell_ Front cover
- XPRESSIONS November 2018 - no theme Model: Olivia Livewire Front cover
- XPRESSIONS November 2018 - Creative Make-up edition Model: Holly May MUA: Sarah Martell
- BABEWATCH November 2018 Model: JAZZebell_
- Bombshell November 2018 Model: AshM
- MyAlternative December 2018 Model: Emilee Kim
- REALM December 2018 - The Best of 2018 Model: Little Owl
- Twisted Edge December 2018 Model: Little Owl
- Twisted Edge December 2018 Model: JAZZebell_ Front cover
- SOUR December 2018 - The Nun Issue Model: Vicki Von Helsing
- XPRESSIONS January 2019 - No Theme Models: Ash M and Leana Carol
- FEMME Rebelle January 2019 Model: Alisha Davies
- SOUR February 2019 - Abandoned theme Model: Helen Mainwaring
- FEMME Rebelle February 2019 Model: Emilee Kim
-MyAlternative March 2019 Model: Kirsty Louise (Pretty Pixie)
- FEMME Rebelle March 2019 Model: Tann-Marie
- REALM March 2019 HAIR theme
Model: Silk Back cover
- Twisted Edge March 2019 Latex Issue Model: JAZZebell_
- TheUltraViolet magazine April 2019 Model: JAZZebell_
- Xpressions April 2019 No theme
Model: Megan Mays
- Xpressions April 2019 Goth issue
Model: Vic Sin. Front cover
- MyAlternative April 2019 Black and White issue
Model: Kirsty Louise (Pretty Pixie)
- FEMME Rebelle May 2019
Model: Megan Mays
- MyAlternative May 2019 Blue Issue
Model: JAZZebell_ Front cover
- FEMME Rebelle June 2019
Model: Alice Bates
Stokeparker has 64 references; 64 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.