Adult, Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Meet and Greet team
BRAND NEW SIX HEAD GODOX SYSTEM IN PLACE - INCLUDES TWO 10-FRAMES-PER-SECOND-HEADS.
FREE STUDIO HIRE DEAL WHEN YOU BOOK TWO HOURS OR MORE ON ANY STUDIO DAY. T&Cs apply.
OVER 170 POSITIVE REFERENCES & STILL GOING STRONG. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MY CLIENTS.
FREE PARKING, FREE BROADBAND, FREE REFRESHMENTS, SHOWER, TOILET, CHANGING AREA, INSULATED FLOOR - AVAILABLE 24/7
PLEASE CHECK THE STUDIO CALENDAR HERE BEFORE ASKING ABOUT BOOKINGS - works on Windows XP and above, or get the mobile app and enter Teamup calendar code ksbd97858700f5f378:
The model's perception: "Barney's studio is fantastic. By the small space you wouldn't think much of it. But think again!!! Barney has been very clever and created so much in one space. It is a fabulous use of the location with changing room, props, backgrounds, lighting galore." Jessica Taylor
The photographers' perception: "I have seen Barney improve his studio over the years and it is just getting better and better ... Motorised back drops and light stands on wheels made everything so easy to use ... the fact that he has a calendar on his page which shows the vacant days is a complete bonus. All the equipment and props you could ever need. Highly recommended." Jake41
Digital Virtual Reality Background System. For more details including the original pre-launch video, please join the studio's Facebook group:
- Add me as a friend first: https://www.facebook.com/bdfotouk
- Ask to join the Facebook studio members' group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/624109537748141/
Almost 2,000 different backdrops available. The ONLY system of its kind in West Europe.
Get "outdoors" indoors any time - no Photoshop, no green-screen. Live view to tethered laptop and LCD screen.
Proprietor: Barney Douglas - photographer account
VIRTUAL TOUR (a little out of date) - CLICK HERE
Studio premises on the edge of the South Downs National Park, just off the main A259 at Ferring near Worthing, West Sussex at the foot of Highdown (Iron Age hill fort) and almost directly opposite Asda.
STANDARD BASIC HIRE RATES FOR STILLS HIRE (for one or two photographers sharing; package deals and DVRB system see lower down):
- Per hour for the first two hours: £15, additional hours £12 per hour (20% discount), minimum hire three hours.
STUDIO DAYS AND EVENTS:
Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 January 2019: Luci Jones - Spearmint Rhino Calendar 2017 and published in Nuts / Midweek Sport / British Superbikes AND SO MUCH MORE - 11.30 am start on the Saturday, and a 9.30 am start of the Sunday with six hours bookable each day, and with both days subject to a little flexibility.
Fee: £47.50 ph (Members £44.00) with levels to full topless and implied nude. CLICK TO BOOK HERE - with TWO bonuses on offer!. Saturday filling up fast, although Sunday still has quite a few spaces.
Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 January 2019:
Saturday 9 February 2019: BOou and Rachyy - GG combo with a very strong ballet / dance element working up to implied art nude - £65 ph, (Members £61.50 ph) - BOOKING RE-OPENED DUE TO AN AFTERNOON CANCELLATION. (Please contact the studio for details.)
Saturday 23 February 2019: Ruby Rebel FAREWELL STUDIO DAY - Covering her range of styles from fashion, through fitness and glamour to fine art nude this is Ruby's very last studio day before she stops modelling - £39.50 ph (Members £35 ph) - TO BOOK PLEASE CLICK HERE. Slots already sold.
Saturday 9 March 2019: Lucy XX - Daily Sport girl modelling lingerie, latex, fashion and fetish up to topless / implied nude - £49.50 ph (Members £45 ph) - TWO HOURS ALREADY RESERVED!
SUMMER 2019 - SEVERAL TOP MODELS PLANNED FOR STUDIO DAYS - FULL DETAILS SHORTLY
Saturday 11 May: Tigerbelle £49.50 per hour (members £45). Happy to take reservations straight away.
Sunday 19 May: Helen-Rose. Details shortly
Friday 14 June: Bobbi Castle £49.50 per hour (members £45). Happy to take reservations straight away.
- Main shoot area 27' x 16', with white and black vinyl backdrops, and the world's most advanced digital virtual backdrop system available (9' wide x 8' high) on roller dollies;
- Secondary shoot areas (green screen, black and white muslins, red, white and blue coloramas installed with mid-grey and green also available, plus grunge) 20' x 12'6" (23' long with the shower room door open), backdrop roll height 10'6";
- Shower wet set - shooting distance up to max 25', ceiling height 7'9" with shoot-through hatch for a different perspective angle;
- Lighting normally available (* on dollies):
2 x Godox QT600-II* (S fit) normally fitted with iLux octoboxes
2 x Godox QT300* (S fit) normally fitted with iLux rectangular softboxes
1 x Interfit Stellar 300* (S fit) normally fitted with an Interfit column eggbox
1 x Interfit Stellar 150 (S fit) normally fitted with an Interfit column eggbox
1 x Bowens Gold* (L fit) permanently fitted with a large square softbox
1 x Bowens Silver (L fit) normally fitted with a snoot
1 x Bowens Bolite fitted with barn doors and removable eggbox with gels to fit
- The following additional lights and accessories are available:
Bowens S fit:
- Beauty dish, angled cowl, selection of round cowls of which two are fitted with small eggboxes (one x 30 degree, one x 60 degree).
- One rectangular softbox (assembled), one smaller square softbox (available by advance request only).
- Two Godox AD200 with mini octoboxes and S-fit adaptors (stored in portable case with stands)
Bowens L fit:
- Two silver bowl reflectors.
Two low power portable kit lights, with the following available accessories:
- Small rectangular softbox (assembled)
- Two large softboxes, one rectangle, one octobox (available by advance request only)
- Two mini snoots with 45 degree eggboxes, plus barn doors with removable eggbox and four coloured gels
- Two 6'6" (2 metre) tall zip-round reflectors (* on dollies) - silver, gold, white, black, translucent
- Three daylight 5500K 150 watt video heads with soft boxes;
- Virtual boudoir set with double bed available;
- Insulated floor, raised access platform, grunge, distressed doors and tiled backgrounds;
- Suspension facilities - one ton loading;
- 360° rotator (white) - 70kg loading, two minute/single rotation;
- Access for motor cycles and small machinery;
- Free broadband, free traditional and herbal teas, coffee, fruit juice and (most importantly) chocolate or choc-chip Hobnobs always on tap;
- FREE PARKING.
DIRECTIONS AND LOCATION:
- Nearest railway stations (models and photographers can be collected if someone is available - timetable search):
- Goring-by-Sea (five minutes by car, walkable on a fine day in twenty-five minutes, and also served by the 700 bus) or Angmering (eight minutes by car, taxi rank) both on the South Coast line - direct services to London Victoria, Clapham Junction, East Croydon, Gatwick Airport, Haywards Heath, Brighton, Chichester, Havant, Portsmouth, Fareham and Southampton;
- Arundel on the Arun Valley line (fifteen minutes by car, taxi rank) - direct services to London Victoria, Clapham Junction, East Croydon, Gatwick Airport, Crawley, Horsham, Pulborough, Bognor Regis, Chichester, Havant, Portsmouth, Fareham and Southampton;
- Less than an hour from the M25 / A24 junction (Leatherhead) and from the M27 / M3 junction (Southampton airport);
- On the 700 bus route (Langbury Lane / Littlehampton Road stop - four minute walk) - express service Portsmouth to Brighton.
- Closest: Highdown House, Ferring - CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT - half a mile east - (highly recommended hotel, but eat out at the Sussex Yeoman / Hungry Horse for the best reasonably priced local menu - Goring-by-Sea station / 700 bus route / studio within walking distance);
- Short drive: Premier Inn, Roundstone Lane - one mile west - (best restaurant at the Spotted Cow half a mile to the north - Angmering station / 700 bus route / taxi office);
- Nearest hostel: YHA Littlehampton - four miles west - (Littlehampton station / 700 bus route / taxi office)
- Luxury: Hilton Avisford Park - six miles north-west (car required, or taxi from nearest railway station which is Barnham Junction);
- Alternative hotels:
- Travelodge at Crossbush (car required, or taxi from Arundel station)
- Mulberry Hotel (Goring-by-Sea station) and the George V Hotel (Durrington station) - both on 700 bus route;
- Models if using public transport please do not book hotels in Central Worthing the night before a shoot, and if using your car avoid staying anywhere east of Worthing (e.g. Brighton) due to major travel bottlenecks on the A27 approaching Worthing from the east. Ideally please use either the Highdown Hotel, (currently closed for refurbishment), or Premier Inn mentioned above if you have an early start.
- IMPORTANT: there are major roadworks for five miles west of the studio on the A259 from Felpham to Ferring until 2020!!! If travelling from Hampshire or beyond, to avoid these road works stay on the A27 east towards Worthing from Chichester and leave at the A280 junction, but allow at least fifteen minutes to get through Arundel at peak times. Do not go via Bognor Regis.
Advice on lighting set-up, plus health & safety and security when you start all included in hire charges if requested
NO parking charges!
PLEASE ASK FOR A MAP AND DIRECTIONS. IT'S HARD TO FIND!
EXTENSIVE RANGE OF FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES
STANDARD HIRE RATES:
- Per hour for the first two hours: £15 per hour thereafter £12 per hour (20% discount), minimum three hours (rising to four hours from Easter 2019), half day (4 hours) £54, full day (8 hours) £100; (one or two photographers sharing);
- Sundays, evenings (from 6 pm), bank holidays: 10% premium;
- Groups of three or more: POA
- Video (as opposed to stills): 50% premium;
- Regular user packages from 10 hours upwards with discounts up to two-thirds off the basic hourly rate;
- Pre-purchase packages up to 30% discount on basic rate;
- * Studio Facebook members normally get an additional 20% discount (except visiting tutor sessions, or where otherwise indicated) on standard rates, and 30% off the hourly rate studio element only on studio days, (exceptions apply, see individual castings), plus advance notice of special offers. Ask to join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/624109537748141/ - please add me as a friend first: https://www.facebook.com/bdfotouk;
- Paper cut-off £3 per metre;
- Anything messy or wet please ask for a quote (£25 refundable deposit payable). Anything over essential cleaning is chargeable. (So far that hasn't happened.)
- PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON OUR INVOICES WHEN HIRING THE STUDIO.
Important: the studio's preferred method of payment is bank transfer (which costs us nothing); cash and cheque payments incur a very modest surcharge (min £1.50) to cover transfer costs, and cheques must be cleared (allow five working days please) before the hire date. Due to changes in financial legislation I must now also accept Paypal without any surcharge but would ask you, please, if you can use a bank transfer, I really would appreciate it as it helps me keep studio hire fees down.
The General Data Protection Regulation: All elements of the business which includes Hangleton Lane Studio are legally required to declare the purpose of the retention of any data held on its clients from May 2018. Hangleton Lane Studio, which is part of IBUDEC, the Independent Business Development Consultancy, normally retains only such information as it is required to do for the purposes of managing its business and financial affairs, and in particular for those purposes is normally limited to clients' and sub-contractors' names and business names (if different), relevant full postal addresses, registered offices (if different) for limited liability entities, email addresses, telephone numbers and such other contact details as the client or sub-contractor provides for the purpose of business contact. Where IBUDEC makes payments or refunds to such clients or sub-contractors, IBUDEC shall retain essential bank details solely within the password protected facilities provided by IBUDEC's bankers, Barclays Bank plc, but nowhere else.
Hangleton Lane Studio (Southdowns) has 172 references; 172 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.