Alternative, Beauty, Bondage, Cosplay, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Portrait, Sheer and Topless
Snowdrop has reopened its doors as of June
The studio is deep cleaned before and after each shoot. Facemasks, Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, increased handwashing facilities have been implemented for your safety and reassurance
Tethering is also available and encouraged, Models can look at the images on a screen to ensure social distancing
* Please note, that payment for any bookings will be required via PayPal upon confirmation of availability and shoot
Snowdrop studios is the ultimate "home studio"
The studio is 300 sq ft area ( 10metres in length) with white oak flooring, 2 long plain white walls, a Grey wall (for gel lighting) and bifold doors . The bifolds have just had bespoke individual wooden shutters installed and can be adjusted to direct streams of light just where you need them, which is rather quirky!
There are changing and bathroom facilities dedicated just for the studio. The studio has everything you would expect from a commercial studio, the kitchen is a great place to shoot and suits commercial, pin up and lifestyle themes
- Bowen’s lights are used throughout (13 flashheads),
- Octoboxes (150cm, 120cm and 100cm)
- 2 full size strip boxes and grids,
- Snoots, Barn doors, Various sizes of Beauty dishes and grids
- 18inch ring flash,
- Over 15 coloured gels, 3 gel diffusers for a varied effect on gel lighting,
- Heavy duty overhead boom arm
- Diffusers, and backgrounds galore including grey and chroma key. I also have Joe McNally backdrops.
- Smoke Machine
- Strobe Disco Lights
- Remote Triggers
- Macbook Tethering available
- Heavy Duty C Stand on Wheels for Videography ( studio use only )
The full bedroom sets can be used ( with advance notice along with the other rooms in the house ) I also have a further 8 metre long bedroom with double ensuite which incorporates the shoe display. (although these are my shoes and not for model use) Lastolite posing stools, large white leather beanbags a
If you want a light airy studio or in fact a full home to shoot from... why not give snowdrop a try
Rates are £25 per hour for the studio, which is probably one of the cheapest studios on PP
The rest of the house to shoot in is by prior arrangement and rates for the house and studio are £30
The owner (@sarah75) is able to model for you or assist for the inclusive rate of £30 per hour (studio and Sarah75)
I do have cats, just in case this is a problem - however they do not go in the studio. They will come and say hello when you have a coffee break as they are all quite vain and love a photo of themselves
A further conservatory has just been completed for a further room of natural light
The Snowdrop Studio has 179 references; 179 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Studio is taking bookings