- Part time Photographer
- More than 8 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel for shoots
Alternative, Beauty, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Welcome to my portfolio, thank you for visiting!
If you would like to work with me, please do feel free to get in touch - I'm always looking for new photoshoot opportunities, whether you're looking for pay, part-pay/TFP, or TFP.
Whilst I don't get masses of time to undertake photoshoots these days (I work full-time outside of photography and also have a separate wedding/portrait photography business), I do try and arrange quite a few when I can throughout the year.
For the right concept, style & model for my portfolio I am perfectly happy paying a model's full rates.
I don't provide images from shoots on this basis, but I am more than happy to come to an agreement on a part-pay, or TFP basis if you would like some of my work on your portfolio.
I am also happy covering reasonable travelling/parking expenses where appropriate/applicable.
Where we work on a part-pay/TFP or TFP basis, I provide fully edited images, of your choice, in a timely fashion.
My future photoshoots plans:
- Fashion on location photoshoots: with Cambridge on my doorstep and other fabulous cities, such as London, in easy travelling distance, it would be great to work on some city fashion again. I just haven't worked on these styles enough over recent years! Some autumnal/winter fashion would be awesome!
- Dance/Ballet: I'm always looking to add more to my portfolio, mainly on location. This is, and will remain, my favourite style to photograph, and again it's something I don't work on enough.
- Coloured Backdrops/Studio Work: I've worked on a lot of photoshoots in this style over the last couple of years, something I want to continue working on but probably less frequently, purely due to cost: when you factor in studio costs on top of model costs, sadly it's not something I can afford too often. So it's something I'll probably cast out for. But whilst the backdrops may be the same, each and every model brings their own unique style and vision, so it never gets dull.
- Beach Shoots: I think summer is near enough finished (did we actually get one!?). I'll probably park beach shoots until next year, but that is another shoot type I will no doubt return to next year.
Looking forward to working with you.
Thanks for reading.
SiNiMi Photography has 67 references; 67 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.
SiNiMi Photography has 237 followers.