Alternative, Beauty, Commercial, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
I am a full time photographer having previously owned and run Scarlet door studio in Bracknell for 7 years, now closed due to development of the estate.
I have run my own nightclub event photography business in the Berkshire area for over 10 years having covered many major clubs and worked for many well known DJ's and local events alike.Several catwalk shows and sporting events including Cartier polo. Also large music events including the Rewind festival, O2 and the Here and now tour.
I run very successful training packages including workshops, group shoots and oneness sessions.
Woodland walk group shoot, Bracknell 14th April fully Booked
Brick lane London walkabout group shoot, 19th May Fully booked
Very active on Instagram follow me here (Link)
I have loads of tattoos (these can be covered up for shoots) Piercing on left nipple and would love to be a suicide girl :) I also vape, drink and enjoy a nasty Kebab.
(I have given up updating this section)
- Freque Magazine ( http://www.frequemagazine.com/ )
- Bizarre Magazine x5 issues including full page images
- Bizarre Vixens, 2 page spread
- PIN UP AMERICA #18 page 3 [http://www.pinupamerica.com ]
- Delicious Dolls Magazine February 2014 [http://www.deliciousdollsmagazine.com/]
- Riot Vixen Magazine, May 2014 2 page spread
- Rebelicious Magazine, Issue 20[ http://rebeliciousmagazine.com/ ]
- Pandora Deluxe Website [Efflectum]
- Hed Kandi website [Meet the team section]
- Ava Clothing [http://www.avaclothing.com]
- Efflectum interview [http://www.deepdownandkinky.com]
- GetReading, Newspaper article [http://www.getreading.co.uk]
- Teen Spirit Magazine, 6 page article issue 4[http://issuu.com/teenspiritmagazine]
- Teen Spirit Magazine, 2 page spread issue 5
- Teen Spirit Magazine, 2x2 page spread issue 13
- Teen Spirit magazine 4 page spread issue 18
- Ink Fetish magazine #2 four page spread with Misa Rose
I do not do TF for new or start up models with poor portfolios who are looking to improve there own port and have no benefit to my own, I can offer a very reasonable rate to shoot one for you though.
Cut and paste spam 'I want to work with you here are my rates' messages will be responded to in the same fashion.
No shows and late cancellations on tf and collaborations actually do cost me money in lost bookings that could have gone ahead and leaves me with time that could have been spent doing other things. Charges will be made at normal rates in these cases, This may all seem harsh but is the reality of working with time wasters.
Shawn has 166 references; 166 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.