Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Swimwear and Topless
I am a hobbyist photographer, passionately exploring the world through my camera, expressing myself through my photos and trying to click with people before clicking the shutter!
My fields of interest in photography are mainly travel photography including architecture, historic places, folklore festivals, traditional dances, etc. I have done these types of photography for more than 20 years and once I was awarded for one of my photos.
I also photograph portraiture, nude art, dynamic, etc.
Here is my portfolio of modelling photography. For my photos in other fields please refer to my website.
- I can only shoot on weekends and off work times due to my main 9-6 job.
- Again, I am a hobbyist photographer, not a professional one. But, it doesn't mean that I am a point and shoot beginner who randomly takes tasteless photos without any preplanned scenarios! So, any of my photography works including preplanning with a good communication, photo shoot session itself and then post-processing of the shots may take a few months. So, if I have the privilege of working with you, please be very patient but a good communicator.
- I do try to be a story-teller with my shots! Also, modelling photography is somehow a means of socialising and making new friends. So, good communication and sharing ideas before and during the photoshoot is a key point. Lack of response or even short responses really turns me down. Because I feel a model with short responses is not passionate enough about her job.
- Due to my limited time for photography, I am very selective in people who I work with. I am very down to earth and friendly, not arrogant at all. But, just simply because I have a limited time to spend on photography, I prefer to spend it with a very high quality and great companions.
- The photo session I offer is a very relaxed and fun with proper breaks and refreshment time in between. I take pride to consider the welfare and comfort of the model as the most important part of the session.
- As I am not making money out of photography, ideally I prefer to work with models who either consider TFP (all final retouched photos in full size will be provided) or a discount in return of the final photos. However, it doesn't mean that I don't work with models who works for pay only.
Le soleil du ciel has 2 references; 2 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.