Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Meet and Greet team
I work as a photographer, mostly in the news and events industry, but I also shoot models, dancers and performers for their portfolio's. I like to be creative when shooting for fun, using light, shadow and other items to create interesting images.
I am currently seeking to find a local, reliable model who is prepared to be creative with me and that can hopefully build a relationship that will inspire both of our creativities. Would this be something you might be interested in considering.
If shooting on a collabrative or TF basis, then I expect models to share equally in the costs of venues and locations.
HAPPY TO WORK WITH YOUNG MODELS:I am happy to work with younger models under 18 years of age. To enable this, I would require written acceptance of this by a parent, a phone conversation with a parent to arrange the shoot and then a parent in attendance at the shoot.
I am happy to shoot trials and for fun on a TF basis if you have an idea for a shoot that interests me.
A couple of ideas that I would like to try and shoot sometime, and maybe you might like to be involved:
(1) Rubbish Fashion - Clothing made from discarded rubbish
(2) Glamour shoot in a scrap metal / junk cars yard
(3) Images in a tattoo parlour of someone looking as if they are getting a new tattoo
(4) Projected image onto a body
(5) Body pressed into sheet latex -Think body parts and shapes
(6) Body inside a muslin tube - Think body shapes
(7) Abstract close ups of eyes, lips, possibly nipples and any peircings
My FPIs to date on PurplePort can be viewed by clicking the rosette below
RMF has 67 references; 67 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.