Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer and Swimwear
Thank you so much for looking at my profile :)
I am Phil and I am interested in creating great and awesome images. I love Portraits which is my main focus of my work. I specialise in on location fashion photography and I am open to new and exciting ideas. I love shooting on location as I feel that there is more scope to capture awesome images, but also equally adept in shooting indoors / studio to capture that next level image :).
- You are important to me, as without you we cannot make great images.
- You will be treated with the utmost respect and integrity.
- You are welcomed to provide your opinions and ideas.
- You will get to see the images as we progress throughout the shoot and get your feedback.
WHO I LOVE TO WORK WITH:
I love working with fun, friendly, reliable and outgoing people who want to create great images. So I am looking to engage with MODELS/ MUA / Stylists or Fashion Designers who want to work with a fun, reliable and professional photographer.
If you are that person then I would love work with you :).
- I have plenty of ideas and want to put them into practice.
- As you will see from all my 100% positive references that I am professional with my approach
- Great at communication
- Reliable and deliver great images.
- I want to have fun on a shoot but also create great images so I put a lot of effort into the planning of a shoot.
- I give clear direction and put across my ideas but also want your contribution too :)
- I always see a shoot as a collaboration, so value your input too :)
- I am approachable and really easy to get on with.
- I always treat you with the upmost respect.
TRAVEL / LOCATION:
I am willing to travel mainly within the West Midlands region, but happy to go further if the ideal opportunity presents itself. I regularly travel so its not a problem for me. Plus I am always on the outlook for new and exciting locations so if you want to shoot somewhere that gives the image that extra edge then I am more than happy to go for it! :)
I would also love to hear your ideas and what you want to achieve from the shoot to collaborate together to get some great images.
That's enough from me, looking forward to hearing from you and working with some fantastic talented people.
Philip Leighton photography has 73 references; 73 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.