Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
I have a passion for photography ...
Looking to expand my portfolio, whilst working with creative, like minded people ...
Have an interesting studio to use, but also very happy on location, from glen to beach to urban ...
Am very keen to explore the world of portrait photography, the subject and style would suit us both, from Steampunk to Boudoir and all the shades in between..
I'm particularly keen to explore various looks and costumes, make up, hair and styling are important.. I really enjoy the creative mix of model and photographer.. so feel free to bring your ideas and we can work to create.. I'm happy to mix our outfits with yours, if you have items of your own that you particularly want to try.
I work mainly from a small but well equipped studio in Angus, Scotland, but am more than at home on location, be it urban decay or glens & beaches...
Whilst I have a great love for "retro", I'm not irretrievably locked in the past. I particularly enjoy mixing old-fashioned looks with very modern ones, unashamedly creating a mix of styles and I particularly enjoy working with intelligent, hard-working models that can also inject some humour and a sense of fun into the shoot. After all, if shooting stops being fun, then what's the point of doing it?
Finally, five important things that models should be aware of...
- I do not work with under 18's. You must be 18 years old, or over and have valid photo ID.
- I understand that models must ensure their own safety. Therefore chaperones are generally welcome to my shoots. However, I would prefer it not to be your boyfriend please. Mums, sisters, other models, even best friends all tend to make better chaperones than boyfriends. In any event you must please tell me before the shoot if you intend to bring someone with you, and who this person is.
- My modelling site is a mix of clothed and nude.. but I also have a career and a business outside my model photography. Therefore, models working with me MAY be asked to pose topless or nude but this would be arranged prior to the shoot... the Model is always treated with kindness and respect.
- Model photography is an expensive, non-profit pastime that I undertake primarily for fun and recreation. I offer TFP to models who I believe will enjoy the shoot and who will make the necessary effort to create good-quality images for their portfolios. I am happy to cover travel costs and would agree prior to the shoot...
- I do pay for models but this would depend on your portfolio and experience level and if I feel you bring creativity to the shoot..
- My time and resources are valuable. Models who book a shoot and then fail to turn up without a valid explanation may be charged for the time and resources they waste.
OneEyeOpen has 1 references; 1 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.