Beauty, Commercial, Dance, Fashion, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer and Wedding
Concept, Beauty, Glamour and Nude with an emphasis on natural images with high style.
Shooting has allowed me to share a few laughs - as, I believe, we are also here to enjoy ourselves as well as create something of lasting value. And as you'll see from my port, I really love a theme or back story.
When you shoot with me, you'll get
- someone who cares about lighting and framing
- a set of rooms or access to a thought out location which is relevant to the shoot.
- full postproduction with an expert approach to photoshop skin refining which creates NATURAL flawless skin (very important)
- videography to a high standard. I am paid to do this work for companies, and the knowledge I have acquired over the years will give your video a gloss.
- and I've been double vaccinated, so although we are not yet out of the woods with this awful pandemic, this is a step in the right direction, and of course, if you have any concerns or requirements before a shoot, please ask.
The day job for me is shooting commercially from people to food and drink and other images for companies in need of content for their web sites. I've also shoot event and wedding photography. My work has been featured in Canon brochures, posters, buses, books, etc, so I am always on the lookout for creating collaborations with models I may be able to use in a pro capacity, and I'm on Purpleport to work with models who may want help with images or may be interested to help me work on more concept driven images.
I'm passionate about the whole artistic process and the goal is for stylish, contemporary, sometimes provocative and hopefully unique ART. I'm happy to lead, to advise, to listen and to approach every photoshoot with the belief that as two individuals bought together, it's better if we can walk away with work which stands up to scrutiny even if the shoot lasts an hour or two.
Finally, I love shoots where we stick to a date and then see it through (although I recognise this isn't easy at the moment!). Please be aware that if I do shoot TFP with you, I do not send out a contact sheet of the shoot. I'll send over the best images, edited to a high standard and I do send them fairly quickly after a shoot, except for the fiddly floating ones which can take a while to edit. Any questions, please ask. I am always looking out for collaborations with fellow artists and retouchers so reach out.
Degsy has 65 references; 65 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.