Beauty, Commercial, Dance, Fashion, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer and Wedding
There is nothing more thrilling than creating a portrait or fashion shot which has a high artistic value, and that is probably what got me into photography a few years ago now.
I mainly focus on:
- Glamour and Nude (and the caveat here is that images must be thoughtful, artistic and not overly sexualised)
with an emphasis on natural unforced posing.
What can you expect from me?
- someone who cares about lighting
- a set of rooms or access to a thought out location which is relevant to the shoot.
- full postproduction with an expert approach to photoshop skin refining to create NATURAL flawless skin (very important)
- videography to a high standard. I am paid to do this work for companies, and the knowledge I have acquired over the years will give some gloss.
- and I'm triple vaccinated, so although we are not yet out of the woods with this awful pandemic, this is a step in the right direction, and of course, if you have any concerns or requirements before a shoot, please ask.
I shoot commercially from people to food and drink mainly for company web sites. I've also shot event and wedding photography in places like the Savoy, London. My work has been featured in Canon brochures, posters, buses, books, etc, so I am always on the lookout for creating collaborations with models I may be able to use in a pro capacity, and I'm on Purpleport to work with models who may want help with images or may be interested to help me work on more concept driven images.
I'm passionate about the whole artistic process and the goal is for stylish, contemporary, sometimes provocative and hopefully unique ART. I'm happy to lead, to advise, to listen and to approach every photoshoot with the belief that as two individuals bought together, it's better if we can walk away with work which stands up to scrutiny even if the shoot lasts an hour or two.
Shooting has allowed me to share a few laughs - as, I believe, we are also here to enjoy ourselves as well as create something of lasting value. And as you'll see from my port, I really love a theme or back story.
Finally, if I do shoot TFP with you, I do not send out a contact sheet of the shoot. I'll send over the best images, edited to a high standard and I do send them fairly quickly after a shoot, (except for the concept ones which can take more time to edit). Any questions, please ask. I am always looking out for collaborations with fellow artists and retouchers so please reach out.
Degsy has 76 references; 76 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.
One more photographer slot for Tenerife in January - amazing value
London, United Kingdom