Stats and sizes
- 28yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 30DD/E-25-34
- USA dress size 6
- 5'6" tall
- USA shoe size 8
- Brown eyes
- Very long dark brown hair
- Olive skin
- White ethnicity
- I have 2 tattoos
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
I am very passionate about my job! Not many people get to make a living doing what they LOVE, full-time, right? I'm 100% certain that I have the best job in the world! I've been lucky enough to work with some amazing and talented people. I love being able to use my body to create beautiful and captivating art work. I plan on doing this for a long time yet :)
- I work up to art nude level.
- I'm happy to shoot art nude on location.
- I love location and studio work for both fashion and nude.
- I can work with both natural light or studio lights.
- No open leg or adult work, please don't ask me to do this.
- I am always professional and hard working.
- I can pose myself well for many different styles, however, I also respond well to direction.
- I will be on time, prepared and ready to work hard for the duration of our shoot.
- I am able to do my own make-up, however, am happy to work along MUAs and stylists. I also have an expanding collection of clothing in a variety of styles that I can bring to a shoot on request.
- I'm willing to try out your crazy ideas: climb trees, get into a cage, wear stuff backwards, do handstands, jump around...
I will travel anywhere you want me to (as long as my expenses are covered!) I will usually travel up to 2 hours each way in a day for a shoot, any further and I will consider organising a tour so still get in touch if you would like to work with me but are far away!
Note to all the far away people: If you can recommend a studio near to you that does studio days/model days, let me know!
I'm happy to travel abroad too. Just get in touch and maybe we can work something out :)
Things to note when working with me:
- I'm a bit clumsy and have a tendency to trip over invisible rocks.Please be patient with me!
- My hair very rarely does as it's told so be aware that when you ask me to move that strand away from my face... It will ALWAYS find a way back! I don't do it on purpose! Also, my hair does not like rain!
- Sometimes, I forget where you've told me to stand when I'm in the flow of modelling... Feel free to tell me to move back or better still, glue my feet to the floor and I'll get the message.
I have my own website where I blog about certain shoots I've done and post some of my own photography work. Feel free to check it out: http://www.misuzu.co.uk
I always get asked what my favourite things to shoot is, so I'll put it here:
- I LOVE shooting low key, moody art nude.
- I love abstract art nude, where I become a shape, rather than a person. I like it because it means we get to work together!
- I also love fashion nude with quirky bits of clothing or props because it's something a bit different.
My references speak for themselves but I'd like to say it myself: I am a bubbly and friendly person who puts 100% into every shoot that I do. I'm easy to get along with and really do love my job so I will work hard to make sure you get the images you want!
Thanks for visiting my page and I hope you like my work! ♥
You can also find me on:
My Website: www.misuzu.co.uk
I also have a mailing list which you can sign up to by clicking here!
Terms of Booking
As I am working as a freelance model, I always conduct myself as professionally as possible. The following are the terms of working with me. When booking me, you are agreeing to all that is stated below. It's all common sense really :)
If you would like to work with me, I would appreciate a detailed message when you first contact me. Please include details of the shoot such as where the shoot will take place, how long you are wanting to book me for, what levels/styles you would like to shoot and when you are looking to shoot.
WORKING WITH ME
If I'm booked form 10 till 2, I am paid from 10 till 2. Even if you turn up late, because I will have been ready to shoot from the time I was booked.
If the shoot runs over, I should be compensated for my time.
For shoots of 4 hours or longer, if I'm travelling, I may need some of that time to apply make up because I wear contact lenses and I can't wear them for longer than 8 hours at a time (and they have to be put in before applying make up).
I will not go above the levels discussed prior to the shoot. There are certain things (including fetish, bondage, erotica etc.) that I may not feel comfortable shooting with everyone. This is my choice. I reserve the right to say I'm not comfortable posing like that without being pushed (and let's face it, if I'm not comfortable, the pictures won't be as good!)
My rates are listed below. I work up to art nude and have one rate for everything. My rates do not include travel expenses, so please ask me for a quote (I usually travel by train). Before we confirm a shoot, I will let you know the total cost, including travel. This is to ensure there is no confusion on the day! If you're working to a budget, let me know in advance and I can try to accommodate it. I'm happy to accept deposits via PayPal before the shoot (this is helpful especially when I'm travelling) and the rest in cash on the day; or all in cash or all via PayPal. Money is money at the end of the day!
If I'm travelling out of Stoke-on-Trent, my rates are:
- £110 (half day/4 hours)
- £200 (full day/8 hours)
- (These rates do not include travel expenses, which I ask to be paid on top, where applicable)
If you're shooting me in Stoke-on-Trent (location, or other studio), I offer a lower rate of £25/hour as I don't have to account for travelling time.
My touring rate and studio day rate is usually £35/hour as I will be covering all travel and accommodation costs myself.
Please read this before booking me! It will hopefully avoid any awkwardness in the event that you have to cancel. This policy is in place because it is unlikely that I will be able to find another booking at short notice and this is my full time job. I'm not unreasonable and will always try my best to sort things out amicably.
- If a shoot is cancelled within 4 days, 50% of the agreed fee is to be paid.
- If a shoot is cancelled within 48 hours, 100% is to be paid.
- Tour cancellations: 50% if cancelled within 7 days, 100% if cancelled within 48 hours. The 7 days/48 hours will begin from the first day of my tour.
The cancellation policy only includes any agreed travel expenses if the tickets have already been paid for. If a shoot is cancelled at any point, and travel has been paid for, this is to be reimbursed (if this is the case, I will provide you with proof of purchase).
** When you book me, you are stating that you understand and agree to my terms of booking. Any questions, just ask!**
A few extra things (sorry, but it has to be said to save us both some hassle):
- DO NOT level push. If I say no, it means no. Please respect your model. Level pushing will not be tolerated! Once, I was pushed into posing in a way I didn't feel comfortable to. This was on the understanding that the editing and shadows would respect my modesty. My trust was misplaced on this occasion as the editing and shadows did not change the explicitness of the pose. When I asked for the image to be taken down as I was lied to about the end result, I was ridiculed and told to 'grow up'. So now, if I say no, it means no. Don't try to force or persuade me into posing a certain way if I say I'm not comfortable to do so. Level pushing will result in a negative reference.
- I don't work TF. This is my full-time job. Please don't attempt to bully me into working with you for free or get offensive when I decline. (This also applies to 'part-paid' work. Most people I work with pay me AND let me use the images. This doesn't mean I won't work with you to your budget or that I expect images).
- I'm a vegan. Please respect this by not asking me to wear leather, fur or wool. Also, please don't make any 'bacon' jokes. I am an ethical vegan and find it offensive and hurtful for you to belittle my moral choice. I will not work with anyone who finds this behaviour appropriate. Incase you're wondering, Oreos are vegan!
- Please, don't edit out the beauty spot on my stomach. If you don't like it, book someone else. I love the beauty spot on my stomach and I'm a little fed up of people editing it out. It's part of me. I don't mind my tattoos being edited out if they don't fit the theme/time period etc., but beauty spots are different. They make us unique! Spots on the other hand, get rid of them!
- If I don't reply to a message immediately, it doesn't mean I'm not interested; it means I'm busy. I like to take the time to reply to long messages properly and therefore I might not get around to it immediately. If you need an immediate yes/no reply about something, tell me and I will say yes/no asap and respond to the rest in more detail when I can. Please don't assume I'm ignoring you/not interested. I will never purposefully ignore messages; I will tell you if I'm just not interested. But that said, feel free to message me again as a reminder, as occasionally some messages slip through.
- I don't need you to tell me how to do my job... I do this full time. I know about minimising strap marks before a shoot, I know to have something handy to throw on incase someone walks past on location, I know to bring food with me if we are on location in the middle of nowhere, I know not to wear heels to a location shoot. I'm fully capable of doing my job and find it patronising when you point these obvious things out to me. Please trust that I know how to do my job and I'll trust that you know how to handle your camera.
Misuzu has 238 references; 238 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Ireland and Northern Ireland Tour: October 2019
Belfast & Burren & Cork & Dublin & Galway from Tuesday, October 1st to Thursday, October 31st.
Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland Tour -NSFW
Aberdeen & Belfast & Cork & Dublin & Glasgow from Tuesday, October 1st to Thursday, October 31st.
After spending the summer travelling, I'm back! Who want's to work with me? -NSFW
Birmingham & Liverpool & London & Manchester & Stoke-on-Trent from Wednesday, September 11th to Monday, September 30th.