Beauty, Commercial, Dance, Fashion, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer and Swimwear
I am a Portrait photographer who splits his time between the South East of England and the Caribbean.
I shoot portraits, fashion, dance, boudoir, and items that are similar to those genres.
My work has been published in Rolling Stone, The Guardian, The Express, The Sunday Telegraph Magazine, and many other international magazines. I have shot in most of the English speaking Islands of the Caribbean and in the USA.
I have extensive experience shooting events. This includes the Trinidad and Tobago and Brazil Carnivals, and concerts covering artists as diverse as Earth Wind & Fire, Al Green, Sir Elton John, Diana Ross, Heather Headley, Gladys Knight & The Pips, LL Cool J, Sean Paul, Beres Hammond, Destra Garcia and Machel Montano.
I use Canon Cameras and Lenses in conjunction with Elinchrom lighting and modifiers.
My forthcoming projects include:
1) Hats Project (completed with Emily M).
2) A "Good Morning Vietnam" Project.
3) An Opposites Attract Project.
4) A Jean Loup Sieff Homage Project.
5) A Ellen Von Unwerth Wicked Homage Project.
6) A Steampunk Project.
7) A Tattoo Girls/Suicide Girls Project.
8) A 1950's Project. We have been acquiring vintage dresses, petticoats, and accessories like crazy in preparation for this shoot.
9) Keeler Chair Project.
10) Sally Bowles Project.
11) Recreation of historic album covers like the Cars album cover.
12) Dancer/Ballet/Flamenco Strobe Project using Elinchrom ELC Pro lights.
13) Twist on the Bailey/Shrimpton NY Teddy Bear Shoot.
When I approach a model to do a shoot I always work on the basis that it will be a paid shoot and don't therefore ever request to work with a model on a TFP basis. However, if a model approaches me and suggests a TFP relationship, I am happy to consider it.
Other items of note:
1) I am also very keen to have a go at the Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize for next year (2018).
2) My website can be found at the address below:
[url removed] [link removed]
S U N F L O W E R S T U D I O S has 3 references; 3 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.