Beauty, Body Paint, Erotic, Fashion, Lingerie, Nude, Sheer and Topless
I am a professional male photographer, I work with models of all abilities and experience levels. I am always looking for something new, something different. Experimenting with different techniques is the only way to better yourself in any profession, especially in photography. I would like to work with enthusiastic models on several different projects.
I am currently on the look out for:
- Pregnant models to shoot up to implied nude maternity.
- Models to shoot Boudoir Lingerie images in luxurious locations.
- Adventurous models to shoot implied nude, bondage fetish images. Emphasis is on emotions and environment rather than gratuitous nudity.
- Models crazy enough to shoot in water (rivers, lakes, lochs, etc.) for a variety of shoots including Water Nymph, Jungle Beauty, and Tribal Amazon. I also wish to shoot swimwear, bridal (wreck the dress style) and nude/implied nude in watery locations.
- Models with great ideas. I'm always interested in real collaborations, so get in touch with your own ideas.
These images will be shot on a test/TFCD basis and a signed model release will be required.
If you are interested in any of the styles mentioned then please get in contact right now.
Resident Model Opportunities
I am looking to recruit a handful of select models in the local area to be my resident models. The idea is to always have someone with whom I can shoot new ideas, concepts & techniques, to ensure that our portfolios are always up to date. I will also be maintaining a similar relationship with local make-up artists, allowing them to try out new looks and concepts.
My ideal resident model will came fully equipped with:
- Confidence - Bringing ideas to the mix, contributing thoughts to a shoot, speaking up when something isn't working during a shoot.
- Sense of Adventure - Willing to try new things, happy to work in wacky locations, can adapt to suit a variety of styles of photography.
- Ability to be Emotive - A pout in every image just won't cut it, photos are about capturing moments, showing feelings and drawing the viewer in, so my resident models have to be part actor/actress.
- Natural & Real Look - No person is as perfect as the magazine cover shot, so I'm not expecting perfect skin, perfect this & perfect that, I want models who look like real people, little flaws can be taken care of.
- Eyes & Smile - Possibly the most important thing on my list! Great eyes that emote and grab attention are essential, they are what can turn a photo into a work of art, a natural smile is just icing on the cake after that.
- A Toned Physique - I don't care what size you are, how tall you are, what size of shoe you wear, I do care, however, that you are in reasonable shape and health. Being curvy can be just as sexy as being slim, so I will eagerly work with resident models who are not size 0 but proportional.
Levels of work - I professionally shoot images up to implied nude and sometimes nude levels, so would be looking for models willing to work to such levels. Models who do not wish to work to these levels are also welcome to enquire about being a resident model for me as I will need to shoot lingerie, fashion, beauty & makeup images. I will always respect my models' established levels until they tell me they want to change them, I will never push a model's limits. There is no adult, glamour or gratuitous sexuality in any of my work, I only shoot nudity artistically and usually only in an implied manner.
Arrangement - Resident models will be free to accept or decline any shoot as they wish, there are no expectations or commitments. The idea behind the resident model arrangement is to establish a trust and familiarity within a group of professional models and makeup artists. As we work together more frequently we get better results from our shoots and continually build better portfolios that always look fresh. All shoots will be TFCD. There may be paid shoots in the future as I am starting photography workshops this year, and will be arranging opportunities for workshop participants to practise their skills.
Interested? - If you'd like to know more, or would like to be considered as a resident model then get in touch.
Andi Ramsay has 1 references; 1 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.