Stats and sizes
- 30yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 36DD/E-28-35
- USA dress size 4
- 5'6" tall
- USA shoe size 6
- Blue eyes
- Medium auburn/red hair
- White skin
- White ethnicity
- I have 3 tattoos
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
You could describe me as untampered with!
I am very natural from head to toe. My modelling strengths are art nude/art nude shapes, classic pin-up and fashion. However, I can turn my skills to cheeky pin-up, bodyscaping and lingerie. I have a very natural shape and very feminine body which shows off great in vintage styles. This is combined with natural strawberry blonde hair. I find art nude work the most satisfying and manage to pull together many different shapes and poses. I have been modelling art nude for around four years. This started by modelling for an artist and is now my full time work. I often research new poses but always allow my very strong but bubbly personality to shine through.
I travel for shoots, I am also Essex/Suffolk way at least once a month.
I charge (travel included unless very far):
- Up to £45ph work up to Art nude/implied erotic.
- Up to £35ph up to lingerie/topless
- £25ph for clothed/fashion/Swimwear
- £150 for half day
- £260 for full day
Do's & Don'ts . . .
I do . . .
- have a tattoo (I have tattoo make up to cover it).
- take direction well.
- have my own creative ideas to share.
- have a good sense of humour.
- have dance and acting ability.
- have a cheeky personality.
- work with other models, up to implied.
- work as a team to achieve best shot.
- work with all levels of tog's.
I Don't . . .
- do open leg.
- act shy.
- act precious.
- like being pushed out of my limits.
- push for payments (If all charges aren't for you that is fine, thank you for still looking).
- work for TFP.
I have one main tattoo and two small ones. I can still achieve a none tattooed look as they are all on one side or the use of tattoo make up (please request before shoot).
Published work;Published picture; philocalymag;
Also published in @bomshell_magazine;
Published in NUVU magazine see all published (nuvumagazine);
I look forward to hearing from you!
Much Love, thanks for taking a look.
LGC Modelling has 82 references; 81 recommended, 0 not recommended, 1 late cancellation and 0 no-show.