- Full time Tutor
- More than 15 years experience
- I work for pay only
- I can travel or work from home
Beauty, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Glamour, Lifestyle and Portrait
Thank you for taking the time to visit my tutor profile. I really enjoy looking at other peoples work, I find it very interesting and inspiring.
My name's Keith and I'm a full time tutor and photographer. You can read more about me and what I do below.
I think it's very imortant to encourage creativity through likes and comments of peoples work. It can be very uplifting for the individuals creative spirit to recieve some positive vibs.
I enjoy helping people who want to learn and develop their creative skill set.
The creative cycle:
The photographic cycle:
I do this through workshops 4u, to promote the Art & Craft of Digital Photography, which is my passion.
I have been taking photos for 30 or so years and embrassed the digital change with curiosity, which is still with me today.
I have been teaching Digital Photography for the past 15 years in the lifelong learning sector (Adult Education), until I retired Oct 2019. Now I've got more time to be even more curious about the art of digital photography.
Teaching qualification City&Guilds 7307- Teaching Adult Learners / Facilitator / Mentor / Enhanced DBS
What I offer is education through:
- group shoots
- group workshops
- 1:1 workshops
- Software competence - RAW conversion and Photoshop
- Project management for studio, location & educational shoots
Areas of competence for:
- Visual communication and creative problem solving.
- Photographers Toolbox - Creative cycle - Shooting Techniques - Post-processing - Print
- Concept / Composition / Critique
Organize the elements of art within a frame by using the principles of design in an aesthetically pleasing way.
Has your intention been conveyed to the viewer......... ? ? ?
- EQ Studio
It's the emotional intelligence you bring with you to every shoot guided by your aesthetic values and creative expression.
Workshops contain any combination of the above in context with:
- Using natural light
- Using available light
- The studio environment
- Working with models at a group shoot
- Working with models 1:1 - studio or location
- Balance natural and OCF on location
- Shoot brief
- One TOG at a time
- Consideration for TOG's time sharing
- Creative collaboration between TOG's
- 'en masse' shooting never works!
All group shoots and workshops will be with an experienced model working from portrait through to artistic nude.
- Inital discussion
- Follow TOG's preferences
- Your home or location
- Model optional (extra cost involved)
- Studio optional (extra cost involved)
:) Workshops and group shoots are also advertised on other social media and camera club circulations and tend to fill up quickly.;-)
Please message me with any questions about the above or for availability and payment details.
(All images in this portfolio are copyrighted to ©KJEPhotograhy unauthorized use is strictly prohibited)
There are some awesome concepts, models and photographers on this site and I find it all very inspirational.
TOG's - Workshops 4u has 6 references; 6 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Get the best from your RAW files.