- Part time Photographer
- More than 5 years experience
- I work for trade
- I can travel for shoots
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Cosplay, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer and Topless
Happy go lucky female photographer, currently looking to expand my portfolio. Primarily a landscape photographer, more often than not I'll be found running around ooing and aaing at various trees, rocks and bugs like a toddler but there comes a time in every woman's life where she must ask herself:
"Huh, when was the last time I interacted with a human being?"
And so, here I am raring and ready to reintroduce myself to the world of adults, camera in hand.
My particular interests when shooting models are centered around images with a narrative or character. As big a seller as boobs and bums can be, I'm afraid that the world of glamour and page 3 is not for me. I have boobs of my own after all and they're not quite as mystic and magical a force when you already have a pair. Having said that, I'm more than happy to shoot most themes for the right look and model.
Being a hippy-dippy type, I favor working in natural light and around nature. Nearly all of my work is shot outdoors or in derelict buildings. A model once referred to my work as 'Dark....but somehow not' and I absolutely love that.
A retired model myself, I'm happy to work with beginners and can offer posing tips and guidance whilst on shoot, as well as a multitude of outfits and props. Please, help me to justify the ridiculous amount of clothing I have in my full to burst wardrobe!
Take a look at my 'Behind the Scenes' album if you want to know what working with me is like. There's also images of me in there, so you know who you're working with.
What To Expect
As a hobbyist photographer, I like for my shoots to be low pressure, high energy and most of all, fun! Here are a few quick examples of what to expect on shoot with me.
- I talk A LOT. I'm perfectly friendly and easy to get on with but as I suffer with social anxiety, I'll often talk absolute bollocks to make myself feel more 'normal'. I'm also very high energy on my shoots and normally spend most of my time face in the dirt or hanging out of a tree trying to get the right angle. I actually have ADHD, so I don't expect you to keep up with my energy levels, don't worry. I've been told that I rush about in strange positions more than my models do!
- I also talk to (and/or swear at) my camera occasionally. Don't be alarmed by this, we have an understanding.
- EVERYONE has a look that works for something. I will happily work with any shape, size, age etc. You're beautiful and amazing. Don't forget that!
- I swear a lot. Don't take this to mean I'm aggressive - I'm just common as muck!
- Although I do like there to be a theme or concept in mind for each shoot, I'm very much a 'go with the flow' creative. If a sudden idea or pose leads down a different path than we were expecting, great! Let's run with it!
- As I shoot in burst mode, I take A LOT of images!
- Every shoot usually yields between 10-20+ images depending on how well it went. All will be edited and retouched to a high standard and will usually (but not always) be sent to all parties via WeTransfer. I'm afraid I don't release .RAW files to anyone though, sorry.
- Don't be surprised if I ask you to pull a strange shape that doesn't actually fit in with the brief. If I do, it's just because I have a composite shot in mind for you that doesn't relate to our project. I could plonk you into a teacup, have you riding a squirrel, give you wings - who knows!
- My shoots tend to last around two hours, though this isn't set in stone. If you're enjoying yourself and we're getting good images, I'm happy to shoot until you're sick of my dopey face.
- If I'm providing transport, I'll likely ask for you to go through the images we've taken on the way home and write down your favourites. This is just so I know which images you really want edited for your own portfolio. Unfortunately I'm not able to upload them onto something like Dropbox for you to view at home; I take a stupid amount of shots and simply don't have the room to upload so many!
- I'm easygoing. If you're kind enough to provide me with your time and skills on a TF project and you decide you want to stop for a fag or coffee, just say. If you're uncomfortable with a certain pose, idea or level, don't feel you need to carry on in silence. I'm happy to shoot nearly anything, from simple head shots to full blown nudity, so long as you're comfortable and having fun, so will I.
I wouldn't exactly call myself a wizard but I know my way around Photoshop. Ironically, I learned to use it as a model after several embarrassing images of myself were published with spots (I was usually booked for body stuff, not portraits) and since then, my processing has gone from strength to strength. I will always retouch my images but please note that I will not 'tummy tuck' you or any other such thing, unless this is something that my model specifically asks for. I think accepting our natural beauty is important and it's much better to simply look for a better angle on the shoot itself than to give yourself Photoshop surgery.
If you'd like to understand my process a little better, please take a gander at my 'Before & After' album below. Hell, it might give you a better idea of what I'll do if ever I ask you to pull a strange shape for composite work.
I bloody love urbex. A true urban explorer, I've found my way into many an abandoned factory, asylum, train graveyard and mansion through barbed wire, guard dogs and 80 year old self appointed security guards with Terminator-like determination. However, as many of these places tend to be high risk, dangerous or generally require a 007-esque level of stealth mode, I will only shoot models in locations like this that have a proven track record of working in high-risk urbex. It's nothing personal but please understand that taking a model into a dangerous and sometimes patrolled environment can be a hugely nerve wracking experience; particularly if that model happens to be a talker. I'm a talker myself - don't shut up half the time - but certain levels of discretion are required for certain urbex.
The less OTT urbex I know of however that aren't Fort Knoxx'd, I'm more than happy to shoot anyone in!
Seeing as I have a severely unhealthy attachment to my Renault Megane, Ragnar (I refer to him as 'my car child'), I am more than happy to transport models to and from shoots. My beloved Ragnar is a people carrier with a huge arse, so is ideal for storing absurd amounts of props and clothing and has even featured in one of my shoots. No pimp mobile by any means but happy to take you between locations. If you require help with transport for a shoot, please ask. As I only shoot TF, I try to make up for this with transport aid.
Also, you're more than welcome to smoke in the car if you want.
Looking for paid work?
I only work TFP - sorry. It's not that I don't want to pay models for their time; I'm just unfortunately a penniless hobo.
If you have added me to your 'Want To Work With' list, I will assume that this is on a TFP basis.
More than happy to accept chaperones or guardians on shoot, though they may be subject to become a light or reflector stand. Especially if they're tall. I fully encourage you to bring a chaperone if it helps you feel more comfortable. I'm far too dopey to be scary but if it puts your mind at rest, chaperones can only mean better images for the both of us.
Please do not ask me to shoot anything for your OnlyFans page, I can't stand the concept of the site.
The Unpleasant Bit
I hate writing things like this but sadly, it's reached a level now where I must. If you are booked to work with me, please understand that I DO NOT release .raw files to my models. Also, if you see fit to put one of those goddamn childish Instagram filters over one of my edited images, we will not be working together again and I will untag myself from any tampered work. Sorry to sound like a miserable cow but I've had a total of three models do this to my shots now in the same amount of months - one even put a deer antler filter on one of my images!
My work is representative of me as a person and as a creative. It is a part of me and I want my images to reflect that. It has taken me the best part of two years to learn and perfect the art of post production and instant gratification cop-out filters like Instagram just spit in the face of anyone that strives to take the long way round and learn their trade fully. If you are not happy with the style of edit I have used in the photos, then please contact me and say this. I won't be offended and will be more than happy to re-edit the shots in a style you prefer.
PLEASE don't re-edit my images yourself and assume I won't notice: I always do.
'The White Trash Princess Project', Femme Rebelle Magazine, Sep 19
'Living Dead Girl', Xpressions Magazine, Oct 19
'Boudoir with Ashleigh Scourfield', Femme Rebelle Magazine, Nov 19
IrisFerret has 18 references; 18 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Art Nude Muse Required
Abertawe & Caerdydd & Cheltenham & Gloucester
High Fashion Ferret Makeup