- Part time Photographer
- More than 5 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel for shoots
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
A model once referred to my work as 'Dark....but somehow not' and I absolutely love that.
Semi professional female photographer, my interests when shooting models are centered around images with a narrative or character. As big a seller as boobs and bums can be, I'm afraid the world of glamour and page 3 is not for me. I have boobs of my own after all and they're not quite as mystic and magical a force when you already have a pair. A retired model myself, I'm happy to work with beginners and can offer posing tips and guidance whilst on shoot, as well as a multitude of outfits and props.
I favor working in natural light and around nature. Nearly all of my work is shot outdoors or in derelict buildings.
I love for my images to look as if they're an illustration in a storybook.
Take a look at my 'Behind the Scenes' album if you want to know what working with me is like. There's also images of me in there, so you know who you're working with.
What To Expect
- I like for my shoots to be low pressure, high energy and most of all, fun!
- I talk A LOT but I'm very friendly and easy to get on with.
- As I have ADHD, I'm very high energy and normally spend most of the shoot with my face in the dirt or hanging out of a tree trying to get the right angle.
- I talk to (and/or swear at) my camera occasionally. Don't be alarmed by this, we have an understanding.
- EVERYONE has a look that works for something. I will happily work with any shape, size, age etc. You're beautiful and amazing. Don't forget that!
- I'm a 'go with the flow' creative. If a sudden idea leads down a different path than we were expecting, great! Let's run with it!
- Every shoot usually yields between 10-20 images depending. All will be edited and retouched to a high standard and will usually be sent to all parties via WeTransfer. I don't release .RAW files to anyone though.
- Don't be surprised if I ask you to pull a strange shape that doesn't fit in with the brief. If I do, it's just because I have a composite shot in mind that doesn't relate to our current project.
- My shoots tend to last around two to four hours.
- If you're gracing me with your time and skills on a TF project and decide you want to stop for a fag or coffee, just say. If you're uncomfortable with a certain pose, idea or level, just say. I'm very easygoing and my main concern on a shoot is your comfort and safety.
I will nearly always retouch my images but please note that I will not 'tummy tuck' you or any other such thing, unless this is something that you specifically asks for. I'm an advocate for body positivity and it's much better to simply look for a better angle on the shoot than to give you Photoshop surgery.
If you'd like to see my process, take a gander at my 'Before & After' album below.
I'm more than happy to transport models to and from shoots. If you require help with transport for a shoot, please ask.
If you have added me to your 'Want To Work With' list, I will assume that this is on a TFP basis.
More than happy to accept chaperones or guardians on shoot, though they may be subject to become a light or reflector stand. I fully encourage you to bring a chaperone if it helps you feel more comfortable.
The Unpleasant Bit
I hate writing things like this but sadly, it's reached a level now where I must. If you are booked to work with me, please understand that I DO NOT release .raw files to my models.
Also, if you see fit to alter one of my edited images without asking me, we will not be working together again and I will untag myself from any tampered work. If you are not happy with the style of edit I have used in the photos, then please tell me. I won't be offended and will be more than happy to re-edit the shots in a style you prefer.
PLEASE don't re-edit my images yourself and assume I won't notice: I always do.
'The White Trash Princess Project', Femme Rebelle Magazine, Sep 19
'Living Dead Girl', Xpressions Magazine, Oct 19
'Boudoir with Ashleigh Scourfield', Femme Rebelle Magazine, Nov 19
'Witchy Woman', Xpressions Magazine, Jan 20
'A Little Touch of Magic', Femme Rebelle, TBA
Iris Ferret has 22 references; 22 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.