- Part time Photographer
- More than 6 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel for shoots
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
- All Disabilities and Special Needs??
- Art nude and lingerie
- ATMOSPHERE PORTRAITS
- BEAUTIFUL FACES
- Beautifuls and inspiring woman's or nudes
- Black and white nudes
- Creative Composites
- Fetish and bondage
- Flaunt your Fashion and Fashion Editorial images.
- Image retouching and editing
- MAKE UP MARVELS
- Not A Model In Sight
- Nudes in Nature
- Petite Models!
- Photographic Art
- STRANGE FASHION
- Tattooed Models
- The Fashion Gallery
- Water Photography - Everything to do with it
Wanna shoot something just that little bit different? I'm your gal.
A Heads Up
Please be aware that I have Bipolar Disorder.
This means there's the potential for last minute cancellations. I'll do everything in my power to avoid this however - it hasn't happened so far!
This means that sometimes it takes me a while to reply to my messages if I'm in a low period - this can last anywhere up to months. Please don't be put off by any delays in communication, as I will get around to answering you eventually. I greatly appreciate your patience.
The last thing I ever want to do it upset anyone but unfortunately I can't change this about myself. So if this is a concern for you, it might be best to work with someone else instead. I won't hold it against you.
A model once referred to my work as 'Dark....but somehow not at all' and I absolutely love that.
Female photographer come storyteller. Mostly shooting fantasy, conceptual and beauty but my shoots are nearly always centered around images with a narrative, character or concept. If it's weird, wonderful, quirky, different or even downright daft, I'm all over it.
As big a seller as boobs and bums can be, I'm afraid the world of glamour and page 3 isn't for me. I have boobs of my own after all and they're not quite as mystic and magical a force when you already have a pair.
A retired model (formerly LittleOwl), I can offer posing tips and guidance whilst on shoot. I've been in the industry for 5+ years now, though only 2 of those are as a photographer.
I love for my images to look as if they're an illustration in a storybook.
So you know who you're working with, here's me in all my terrifying glory. :)
What To Expect
- I like for my shoots to be low pressure, high energy and most of all, fun! I have two motto's on shoot: "Nobody die!" and "If you aren't having fun, why bother?" :)
- I talk A LOT but I'm very friendly. I do swear a fair bit too but I'm not at all scary or mean; I'm just common as muck.
- I have ADHD so don't be alarmed if I spend most of the shoot running round like a headless chicken. It might look like twitchy chaos but it's genuinely my process - honest!
- I talk to (and/or swear at) my camera occasionally. Don't be alarmed by this, we have an understanding.
- EVERYONE has a look that works. I happily work with any shape, size, ethnicity, ability, gender, age etc.
- I'm incapable of taking a shot just stood upright. It's all about the angle!
- I'm a 'go with the flow' creative. I like to have a basic plan but if a sudden idea leads down a different path than we were expecting, great! Let's run with it!
- Each shoot usually yields between 5-10 high quality images. All will be sent to all parties via WeTransfer or Dropbox. My shots are edit-heavy, so final edits may take up to a month. Fantasy shots can take between 4-10 hours each to process, so please be patient.
- Don't be surprised if I ask you to pull a strange shape that doesn't fit in with the brief. If I do, it's because I have a composite shot in mind that doesn't relate to our current project.
- My shoots tend to last between two to four hours.
- If you're gracing me with your time and skills on a TF project and decide you want to stop for a fag or coffee, just say. Chances are I'll have a fag too! If you're uncomfortable with a certain pose, idea or level, just say. I'm very easygoing and my main concern on a shoot is your comfort and safety.
- I work in (mostly) natural light and around nature. Nearly all of my work is shot outdoors or in derelict buildings.
- You're very welcome to take selfies or videos on our shoots to use for social media. All I ask is that you credit me in case you become big and famous one day.
- I always leave references. Per shoot.
- If our shoot is scheduled for a weekend, there's a high probability that I'll bring my partner with me as an assistant (MathiasPhotography). He's lovely but if this is a concern for you however, please let me know beforehand.
- Though most of my shots are SFW, I'll shoot anything up to nude levels. All art is beautiful.
- Don't be surprised if I send you edits out of the blue if we've already worked together - even if it's years later.
- I keep Pinterest moodboards for inspiration; check em out if you're interested in themed shoots.
Take a look at my 'Behind the Scenes' album if you want to know what working with me is like.
Unfortunately I'm only able to offer two TF slots per month. But do you want to shoot ASAP? If you're interested in bypassing the queue and want to work with me on a tailor-made paid shoot, my rates are as follows:
3 hour shoot and minimum of 10 edited images - £150
Paid bookings will be tailored exactly to whatever theme, level or look you want to achieve. These rates also include full-blown fantasy composites, which can take anywhere up to ten hours each to edit.
I don't charge per person, so if you and a friend wanted to split the cost and model together, you can.
I will nearly always retouch my images but please note that I will not 'tummy tuck' you unless this is something that you specifically ask me for. I'm an advocate for body positivity and I think it's much better to look for the right angle than to give you Photoshop surgery.
If you'd like to see my process, take a gander at my 'Before & After' album below.
I'm more than happy to transport models to and from shoots. If you need help with transport, please ask. And yes, you're allowed to smoke in the car.
If you've added me to your 'Want To Work With' list, I'll assume this is on a TFP basis.
I'm chaperone friendly.
More than happy to accept chaperones on shoot, though they may be subject to become a light or reflector stand. I fully encourage you to bring someone with you if it helps you feel more comfortable.
I don't publish my work very often but if this is something that you'd like to specifically achieve, then please do ask me. I've had publications in the past, which you can find in my album below. When I do publish, it's usually with Femme Rebelle magazine.
The Unpleasant Bit
If you are booked to work with me, please understand that I DO NOT release .raw files to my models.
Also, if you alter one of my edited images without asking me (this includes IG filters), we won't be working together again and I will untag myself from any tampered work. If you aren't happy with the style of edit I've used, please tell me. I won't be offended and will be more than happy to re-edit the shots in a style you prefer.
PLEASE don't re-edit my images and assume I won't notice: I always do.
Iris Ferret has 47 references; 47 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.