- Part time Photographer
- More than 6 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel for shoots
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Wanna shoot something just that little bit different? I'm your gal.
A Heads Up
Please be aware that I have Bipolar Disorder. This means that sometimes it takes me a while to work up the energy to reply to my messages.
Please don't be put off by any delays in communication, as I will get around to answering you eventually. Unfortunately I can't change this fact about myself, so if comms are a concern for you, it might be best to work with someone else instead.
A model once referred to my work as 'Dark....but somehow not' and I absolutely love that.
Hi! Thanks so much for checking out my weird little corner of PP!
Who am I? Well, I'd say a photographer but I prefer to think of myself as a storyteller. My shoots are centered around images with a narrative or character. As big a seller as boobs and bums can be, I'm afraid the world of glamour and page 3 isn't for me. I have boobs of my own after all and they're not quite as mystic and magical a force when you already have a pair.
A retired model (formerly LittleOwl), I'm happy to work with anyone and can offer posing tips and guidance whilst on shoot.
I love for my images to look as if they're an illustration in a storybook.
What To Expect
- I like for my shoots to be low pressure, high energy and most of all, fun!
- I talk A LOT but I'm very friendly. I do swear a fair bit I'm not at all scary or mean; I'm just common as muck.
- I have ADHD so don't be alarmed if I spend most of the shoot running round like a headless chicken, face down in the dirt or hanging off a tree trying to get the right angle. It might look like twitchy chaos but it's genuinely my process - honest!
- I talk to (and/or swear at) my camera occasionally. Don't be alarmed by this, we have an understanding.
- EVERYONE has a look that works. I happily work with any shape, size, ethnicity, ability, age etc.
- I'm a 'go with the flow' creative. I like to have a basic plan but if a sudden idea leads down a different path than we were expecting, great! Let's run with it!
- Each shoot usually yields between 5-10 images high quality depending. All will be sent to all parties via WeTransfer or Dropbox.
- Don't be surprised if I ask you to pull a strange shape that doesn't fit in with the brief. If I do, it's because I have a composite shot in mind that doesn't relate to our current project.
- My shoots tend to last between two to four hours.
- My shots are edit-heavy, so final edits may take up to a month. Fantasy shots can take between 4-10 hours each to process, so please be patient.
- If you're gracing me with your time and skills on a TF project and decide you want to stop for a fag or coffee, just say. Chances are I'll have a fag too! If you're uncomfortable with a certain pose, idea or level, just say. I'm very easygoing and my main concern on a shoot is your comfort and safety.
- I work in (mostly) natural light and around nature. Nearly all of my work is shot outdoors or in derelict buildings.
- You're very welcome to take selfies or videos on our shoots to use for social media. All I ask is that you credit me somewhere in case you become big and famous one day.
- I always leave references. Per shoot. And they tend to be essays....
- If our shoot is scheduled for a weekend, there's a high probability that I'll bring an assistant with me (MathiasPhotography). If this is a concern for you however, please let me know beforehand.
- I keep Pinterest moodboards for inspiration; check em out if you're interested in themed shoots.
- Though most of my shots are SFW, I'll shoot anything up to nude levels.
Take a look at my 'Behind the Scenes' album if you want to know what working with me is like.
Want to shoot ASAP? If you're interested in bypassing the queue and want to work with me on a tailor-made paid shoot, my rates are as follows:
3 hour shoot and minimum of 10 edited images - £150
Paid bookings will be tailored exactly to whatever theme, level or look you want to achieve. These rates also include full-blown fantasy composites, which can take anywhere up to ten hours each to edit.
I will nearly always retouch my images but please note that I will not 'tummy tuck' you or any other such thing, unless this is something that you specifically want. I'm an advocate for body positivity and it's much better to look for the right angle than to give you Photoshop surgery.
If you'd like to see my process, take a gander at my 'Before & After' album below.
I'm more than happy to transport models to and from shoots. If you need help with transport, please ask. And yes, you're allowed to smoke in the car.
If you have added me to your 'Want To Work With' list, I'll assume this is on a TFP basis.
I'm chaperone friendly. More than happy to accept chaperones on shoot, though they may be subject to become a light or reflector stand. I fully encourage you to bring someone with you if it helps you feel more comfortable.
The Unpleasant Bit
If you are booked to work with me, please understand that I DO NOT release .raw files to my models.
Also, if you alter one of my edited images without asking me, we won't be working together again and I will untag myself from any tampered work. If you aren't happy with the style of edit I've used, please tell me. I won't be offended and will be more than happy to re-edit the shots in a style you prefer.
PLEASE don't re-edit my images and assume I won't notice: I always do.
Iris Ferret has 37 references; 37 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations and 0 no-shows.