Beauty, Commercial, Dance, Fashion and Portrait
"An inviting escape, a beautiful experiment. We love fine art, we share stories and we help each other to become better creatives."
Join our creative 'fashion and fairytales' styled events and workshops where we capture moments and create re-imagined images through a series of fairytales, myths and legends.
You can find more information and book onto a workshop or event at our website: http://enchantedevermore.com
1) Main Workshops:
We run styled creative workshops and portfolio builder events available for everyone, at exclusive locations, collecting magical talents and bringing them together!
Planned Workshops for 2020 and 2021 (We may need to reschedule or cancel dates given the current covid-19 situation):
- "Song of Light" - 22nd August 2020 - Model: Soph Marie ** sold out **
- "Fool's Mask"- 12th September 2020 - Model: Carlota and Ewelina Krassowska ** sold out **
- "The Wishing Chair" - 10th October 2020 - Model: Maleficent ** 1 place available **
- "The Copper Flame" - 7th November 2020 - Model: Izunia Mot ** sold out **
- "A Winter Song" - 12th December 2020 - Model: Natasha Kalashnikova and Mick Cobb ** 5 places available **
- "Body Electric"- 9th January 2021 - Model: Talia Walker ** 5 places available **
- "Sealed Lips" - 6th February 2021 - Model: Tegan Elizabeth and Alexandra Doychinova (both models are on both workshop sessions) ** Morning - 4 places available | Afternoon - 4 places available **
- "Song of a Siren" - 6th March 2021 - Model: Tegan Elizabeth ** 6 places available **
- "Renaissance Tea Party" - 10th April 2021** 6 places available **
- "A Forest of Magical Lanterns" - 8th May 2021 ** 5 places available **
2) Taster Workshops:
We also run weekly "Taster Workshops" in different towns in Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire on a Monday and Thursday evening and these currently cost just £40 or £50 (depending on the workshop) while we run our introductory offer.
For this you get:
a stunning model for 2.5 hours
our fairy-tale styling (one look) with a different creative theme each week
beautiful accessories to use
a pleasant and social evening at a scenic location and the chance to get unique and varied images for your portfolio.
You can find more information on our "Taster Workshops" and book here.
Here is our link tree.
Sign up to our mailing list to keep up-to-date and to take advantage of some discount offers on workshops! mailchi.mp/8e8620bb1def/enchantedevermore
Publications: Stylecruze, Over, Whytt, Feroce, Philocaly and Gilded magazines.
Here is a BTS video of a conceptual shoot we did on the theme of deforestation "Dying to Live"; images published in Philocaly Magazine:
Sally holds the Barbicide Covid-19 Certificate.
Further to recent Covid-19 updates we would like to assure you that all of our workshops are aimed at keeping you safe.
Although on the face of it we have workshops for up to 6 people. We run all of our workshops in small groups of 3 photographers. Our workshops are NOT group shoot format and we have all of our risk assessments and PPE in place. We have a "Keeping you safe” document in place which we cover at each H&S introduction of our workshops.
• You should NOT be attending any of our workshop if you think you have COVID-19 symptoms.
• Face masks, hand sanitiser and PPE is available at each workshop.
• We refrain from allowing photographers to approach our models and only allow our enchanted crew and the models to touch our props whilst on set.
• We social distance at all times.
Enchanted Evermore Styled Workshops has 13 references; 13 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
"The Wishing Chair" Styled Photography Workshop - 10th October - Beautiful Country House (1 Place Left)
Minstead on Saturday, October 10th.
Just £50 - Rocks, Water and Sunset Creative Bournemouth Outdoor Workshop "Silent Waves" - 27th August (4 places)
Bournemouth on Thursday, August 27th.
"The Copper Flame" - Izunia Mot - Church "Phoenix" Inspired Styled Creative Workshop - 7th November (FULLY BOOKED)
Ringwood, Hampshire, United Kingdom
"The Wishing Chair" Styled Photography Workshop - 10th October - Beautiful Country House (1 PLACE LEFT)
Minstead, Hampshire, United Kingdom