Stats and sizes
- 37yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 32B-25-34
- USA dress size 2
- 5'2" tall
- USA shoe size 6
- Blue eyes
- Very long dark brown hair
- White skin
- White ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Cosplay, Fashion, Lifestyle, Portrait and Wedding
I'm an internationally published model who started modelling about 11 years ago and I love creating wonderful images! I'm particularly fond of shooting in natural settings but have also enjoyed working in the studio and experimenting with lighting and poses.
I'm also a singer and songwriter and have acted in musicals and films, as well as all of my music videos so am used to being on stage and in front of cameras whilst moving or staying still.
fantasy, gothic, steampunk, fairytale, cosplay, pre-raphaelite, victoriana, fashion, fairy, bridal, pagan.
- dark brown, very long hair and pale skin. My eyes are actually blue green, not just blue (there was no option for that!)
- my looks are often described as timeless hence often being used for shoots based on other eras or worlds
- I have done my own hair and makeup on many shoots so please feel free to ask if this would be helpful
- I have provided the costumes for a lot of my shoots as I own a large amount of clothing, hats, shoes jewellery etc from gothic pieces to fairy headdresses and much more!
- I'm used to being cold and uncomfortable in the middle of the countryside without complaining about it!
- I took ballet and drama lessons as a child so along with my experience of performing on stage as a singer, I'm comfortable experimenting with movement and expression and offer suggestions of poses to try if it suits your shoot
- I can style my hair straight, wavy or curled, up, half up or down so please ask if you'd prefer a certain style
- I drive so can easily get myself to shoots
£21 per hour
£40 for 2 hours
Travel will be free for smaller distances but will be added for longer distances so please discuss location with me first.
Bank transfer, Paypal and cash are all accepted forms of payment.
Please discuss your shoot ideas with me beforehand to check that we are both happy and comfortable with what will be involved.
I'm happy to work with both amateur and professional photographers and have experience of both.
Being an animal lover, I do not wish to work with fur or dead animals.
If you would like some suggestions of a few beautiful, natural locations and ruins in Surrey to use for our shoot, please feel free to ask :)
Quote from Jonathon Gorse photography:
"Of all the shoots I ever did and all the women I ever photographed you remain my favourite to shoot! You are so enigmatic, theatrical, ethereal and beautiful that I still consider those images amongst my best work."
Eleanore Etherea has 5 references; 5 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.