Alternative, Beauty, Commercial, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Portrait, Swimwear and Topless
Updated - 17/08/2018
Photography is not only my job but also my passion and I'm always looking to collaborate on fun & interesting projects.
I believe in the value of shooting collaboratively, it allowed me to gain valuable experience in the beginning and I've produced some fantastic work through them. The key to a positive outcome from a collaboration is setting clear expectations and transparent communication from the start, therefore when organising a TFP shoot with me, please be aware of the following:
- TFP does not mean you may request a free photoshoot to suit your needs, it's a collaborative effort designed to result in a mutually beneficial exchange of services, therefore please do not get upset if I decline to shoot specific images for your portfolio for free. In this instance I am more than happy to be commissioned to carry out that work.
- Edited images from the shoot will be provided in web-optimised format so that they look good on social media platforms and your website should you have one. They will also likely have a small watermark on them. Large formats without a watermark are available at cost as per any paying client.
- I will provide on average between 5-10 fully edited images per 2 hour photoshoot. At the end of the shoot, you will be able to select your favourites to be edited, however I will also use my experience as a photographer to select the best images from each look.
- I will not ever provide you with RAW files so please do not ask. In some instances I may provide you with a few additional unedited jpeg's at my discretion.
- Images from the shoot may only be used for your portfolio and self-promotion and may not be used to advertise or promote someone else's business or service.
- I retain the copyright to all of my images unless you request a full buyout.
- I am open to the discussion or revision of the above terms but only before the shoot. Once a shoot is confirmed then these terms and conditions apply.
Paid & Part Paid Shoots
I've recently started booking experienced models for shoots and whilst this process is relatively simple compared to TFP shoots and I've never had any issues, I just want to outline the following:
- Prior to the shoot being confirmed I request that the total fee for the shoot is agreed, this includes your total fee plus any expenses.
- Payment terms are flexible, I'm usually happy to pay a deposit however I will not generally pay the total amount upfront, this is solely to insure against no-shows, lateness or unsatisfactory performance on the shoot (again I've never had an issue with this but I aim to be transparent from the start).
- Following a paid shoot, I do not have to provide you with any of the images from the shoot, however in general I'm happy for you to repost images on social media etc..
- If you wish to get some images from the shoot then I am happy to discuss part-paid options.
Now that all the serious stuff is out of the way, shoots with me are always a laugh, I aim to make my models feel at ease as quickly as possible although I do take getting quality images seriously, just check my references!
Check out my portfolio at http://craigpittsphotography.com or my Insta: @craigpittsportraiture
And if you're keen to shoot, get in touch!
Craig Pitts has 15 references; 15 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.