Stats and sizes
- 33yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 36C-26-36
- USA dress size 4
- 5'6" tall
- USA shoe size 8
- Blue eyes
- Medium blonde hair
- Pale white skin
- White ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
"The most successful times for me are when...I've chosen people well and I've let them do their job. Then they nourish me, they feed me and they bring me something amazing."
– Nick Knight
Five Big Benefits of Booking Me...
1. Save time! I can pose myself appropriately to the theme, adapting for the lighting, outfit (or lack thereof!) and camera angle, leaving you to concentrate fully on the technical side of capturing shots
2. Feel good! I am patient and relaxed
3. Capture a blonde bombshell and Penthouse model! I have a "perfect 10" 36-26-36 hourglass figure
4. I do my own makeup and wardrobe styling! (I don't mind using a makeup artist or wardrobe stylist at your shoot as long as it is discussed in advance.)
5. Complete peace of mind! You can book and pay days, weeks or months in advance. I do tend to get booked up months in advance, so please try to book in early ♥
I won't list every single person/ client I've ever worked with here as the list is so long, but a few names you probably know include:
British Vogue magazine
London Fashion Week
Milan Fashion Week
The Clothes Show
Penthouse USA magazine
Time Out London magazine
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
I also wrote a book called How To Model Without An Agency.
Rates and Tours
Shoots in Britain are £250 for 4 hours, £300 for 6 hours or £350 for 8 hours via bank transfer in advance (preferred) or cash on arrival.
Overseas shoots are £400 in advance via bank transfer per 8 hours + travel and accommodation.
Please note that as of 1st March 2017, your booking is not confirmed until I have received at least a 50% non-refundable deposit, so please, please, please make sure that you definitely CAN do the date you're requesting and transfer the deposit as soon as possible to ensure you get your preferred date.
I typically visit Scotland, Wales and Northern England once a year, and have regular availability in London, the southeast and the southwest. Minimum booking is 4 hours because very short bookings can be logistically problematic.
If you have difficulty picking favourite shots after the shoot and would like me to help, or just offer my perspective, I am happy to do so free of charge.
I do not reply to enquiries regarding styles of work my profile tells you I don't do, non-booking-related chit-chat, test shoots, TFP or part-/under-paid assignments, as I do not accept them and I don't have time (sorry!). I love to treat everyone I work with respectfully, and hope you do too ♥
I do not model for workshops/ camera clubs or other group shoots, studio days, or paysites, or provide my home address on release forms. Thank you for understanding.
Anita De Bauch has 210 references; 210 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Anita De Bauch has 401 followers .