Stats and sizes
- 28yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 34B-26-38
- USA dress size 4
- 5'8" tall
- USA shoe size 6
- Blue eyes
- Very long auburn/red hair
- Pale white skin
- White ethnicity
- I have 3 tattoos
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Fashion, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Currently based in Vancouver, Canada ! I will visit the UK in the future, potentially late 2019 and will be doing another trip around Europe at some point too. If you want to work with me in the UK or Europe, then please still pop me a message and I can add you to a list where I will message you if that time comes!
I find my work liberating and empowering and am heavily inspired by portrayals of women in art. To be a controversial taboo, a mischievous nymph, a Grecian Goddess, a warrior preserved in time, a melancholy Pre-Raphaelite, a Helmut Newton inspired, pack a punch attitude bad-ass, leaving an audience feeling unsettled or mystified. To challenge social and consumerist stereotypes of what's 'acceptable'. THIS, inspires me. Lets create some wonderful, strong imagery!
More of my work (most recent) references are on Model Mayhem:
Model Mayhem : Angharada
I am half Latvian and half Welsh, so an interesting mix of Celtic and European features. I have been modelling for about 13 years and nude modelling for almost 8 years (yay!). With my actor/theatre training too I believe I can adapt to any situation or concept that is given to me, with ease and natural expression. I also enjoy posing for paintings/art pieces and life drawing. I have years of experience posing for many workshops and studio days, from experienced professionals to newbies in the industry, and likewise with photography students in schools.
When I am not modelling- you will find me acting or dancing to 80's music and eating too many treats.
Willing to travel to your location (when not local to me) if expenses are covered, and always interested in potential hosting/accommodation offers. Discounts are applied for more than a day's booking for photo touring/multiple locations. 😊 I am happiest when I am modelling and travelling (and eating), I'm happy to answer any questions and go through details to arrange potential photo trips or travelling to your location.
Local to me- If cancelled within 24 hours, 100% of the agreed fee would be asked for, BUT, and if possible- I would prefer to reschedule the shoot at a time both convenient for us! For when I am traveling away from home and incurring multiple travel and accommodation expenses, 50% of the agreed fee will be asked for if there's 5 days (or less) notice. If cancelled within 72 hours (or less) of our shoot - 100% of the agreed fee will be asked for as it's very difficult to schedule another at such short notice in an unfamiliar network. For unpredictable weather, I'd also strongly suggest a back-up location as opposed to cancelling all together, or if we cannot re-schedule, my cancellation fee will be required due to large overhead costs.
I've worked on farms travelling around Canada and love hiking and adventuring- I'm not afraid to safely get wet / cold / dirty/ climb or challenge myself to get the shot ! In the naaame of art !
Follow me on instagram for my most up to date work!
Most recent featured Publications and Exhibitions:
- Miroir Magazine with Lillian Liu Oct 2018.
- Simplysxy Editorial interview July 2018.
- Air Magazine March 2018.
- The Federation Gallery Granville Island Oct 2017.
- The New York Academy of Art 'Single Fare 4' exhibition Sept 2017.
- Gilded Magazine Sept 2017.
- Volo Magazine August 2017.
- Gothesque Magazine August 2017.
- INP Magazine June 2017.
- Vogue Italia May 2017.
- NIF Magazine May 2017.
- LUXX Magazine May 2017.
- Conceptual Magazine Cover Issue 8 January 2017.
- Inspiro Magazine India January 2017.
- Volition Magazine January 2017.
- Miroir Magazine (cover) Designers Edition booklet 2016.
- Eros Awards Gallery TZipac Oct 2016.
- Uncovered Magazine feature Oct 2016.
- Gilded Magazine issue 13: vol 1. 2016.
- Sheeba Magazine Sept/Oct vol II 2016.
- Yuki Goodman's art at the Federation Gallery August 2016.
- Nakid Magazine July 2016.
- IMATS Vancouver model 2016.
- Vogue Italia photo blog July 2016.
- 'Art!' Vancouver Convention Centre Art exhibition May 2016.
- Parker Art Salon April 2016.
- Agora Gallery, New York 2015.
Angharada has 65 references; 65 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.