Stats and sizes
- 25yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 39C-38-43
- USA dress size 12
- 5'8" tall
- USA shoe size 9
- Blue eyes
- Shoulder length dark brown hair
- White skin
- White ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Cosplay, Fashion, Glamour, Lifestyle, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional and Wedding
Hi I’m Alice!
please note that due to personal circumstances I am limiting my shoots at this moment in time. Please do feel free to get in touch but may be a delayed response time!
Part time/aspiring model.
***i've had a tidy up of my photos so the majority are now in albums***
I have always been told I should get into modelling but never had the confidence. I recently got asked to model for a couple of wedding shoots and thought i would take it a bit further and see where i get! I'm therefore looking to expand my portfolio and work with new creative people to improve my confidence and create something interesting and unique. I'm really proud of my first FPI so endeavoring to create more interesting images!
My full time profession can be very stressful and requires a lot of travel so i'm really enjoying the buzz of modelling. I'm a real beach bum, and spend most of my free time at my beach hut, sailing and water-skiing. Now its winter I need something else to keep me from going stir crazy so looking forward to the opportunities that this site has to offer!!
I can do my own hair and makeup but would particularly like to work with MUA's to capture something really different to my usual style! I have decided recently to focus more on beauty editorials and bridal work but still interested in trying something a bit more unique and arty such as fantasy or cosplay. I've listed a couple of ideas that i'd like to try and have a couple of pinterest boards with ideas relating to them;
- Vintage makeup/hair
- mermaid (I have a shell crown and top)
- Dark sorcerer
- Lying down in a lake Ophelia style
- Golden flakes makeup
- glitter makeup
- snow queen
- sea shoot (i have a beach hut we can use as a base)
- mental health art theme
- milk bath
- "candy shop" makeup editorial
- I would describe myself as a curvy, plus model. I'm not perfect but I love my curves and the confidence I've found through these imperfections
- Clear, fair skin (i would say i am better suited to portrait and beauty work)
- please have a look at my portfolio for recent shots. Further photos are also available on my new instagram (alicemodelling) https://[url removed] [link removed]
- All natural hair/tan/breasts. No tattoos/piercings. I do wear acrylic nails but they are not ridiculously outrageous
- I am open minded, friendly and willing to adapt
- I am confident and proud of my size
- I have my own car so i'm flexible with locations and timings
- I am based between Southampton and Bournemouth so I'm within easy access of most of the south coast. I also have family in Essex so this is also a possibility for the right project
- I am very well organised and will always aim to be early to shoots, or of course on time. I will always get in touch if I am delayed.
Thank you for taking the time to view my profile and please get in contact if you have any questions or suggestions! If you have added me to a want to work with list, please feel free to message me and say hi- promise I'm not scary!
alicemodelling has 16 references; 16 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.