Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Dance, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Swimwear and Wedding
I have been working as a photographer for 2 years and I have enjoyed some success with images published for various promotional campaigns. Some of my recent work involved shooting behind the scenes for an advert which was broadcast across Sky TV channels and Channel 4.
SHOOTING STYLES AND IDEAS
I am interested in working with different models mainly on fashion shoots and creative projects.
I'm currently looking for models for:
- Black and White Beach Shoots
- Fashion Shoots on the Streets of London- Poses and Shots inspired by different Burberry campaigns
- A Projector Shoot Involving Wet Hair and Various City Backgrounds- Model would require a white blazer or white buttoned shirt, black eye shadow and cities would include New York(Suburbs), Paris, and London
-A Projector Shoot Involving Silhouette Monsters- Silhouettes will be of claws and arms, as well as puppeteer strings
-Shoots Involving Face Paint- Colourful, and black face paint shoots, as well as others focusing on contours of the face and collarbones
- Models and their Pets - Mainly black and white, in a lounge or living room, or on location
-Denim Shoots- A focus on denim jeans and denim jackets
- Tennis Court- Both 90s vintage and tennis outfit required
- Gold Statue Dancer - A dancer in a leotard covered in gold body paint and striking different body poses
- London Underground Ballet - Ballet costume required for Ballet style poses on the district line
- Upside Down - A perspective shoot creating the illusion that the model is upside down
- Reflections - A shoot involving broken mirrors
- Silver Body Paint - Model must have light blue eyes, to strike cold, robotic poses
- Song Stories - To produce photos reflective of a tracks lyrical and emotional feel, list of tracks: Candy Says - The Velvet Underground (cross dresser and waiting rooms), Cosmic Dancer - T. Rex (mirrors and dancers), Brass in Pocket - The Pretenders (couple shoot in the city), Raspberry Beret - Prince (Model with... a Raspberry Beret!)
I am also always thinking of different 'surrealist' shoots and would be interested in collaborating on anything which is inspired by an urge to bend reality, so please get in touch if you have any ideas yourself.
For any TFP shoots, please see below for what I will agree on.
- At least 20 fully edited shots which will be sent to you via Dropbox within a week of the shoot
- No charge for myself to travel to your location
- Shots used on any websites or social media will need to be credited as being taken by myself
- No nude shoots
I will always treat a model with respect and as a person. You are all not objects, you are people with thoughts and feelings and I expect to be treated in the same way.
Currently, I am unavailable to shoot Tuesday-Saturday due to another job which I am working full-time. Out of Sundays and Mondays, I would prefer to shoot on Mondays as I am also currently planning my wedding, and will need to travel some Sundays for this. I also will need to have some Sundays to myself or I'd be working everyday!
I do try to keep my portfolio up to date on PurplePort, however you may also see my work on:
Instagram - fossfotography
Flickr - alexfossett
ONE LAST THING...
Send me a message and say hello! :)
fossfotography has 14 references; 14 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.