Rainbow Urbex shoot with Tillie Feather & Jade Stacy Maria - April 18th
0 people maybe attending this event.
Tillie Feather is looking for members to attend their group shoot. It's based around Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom Added 1583420649.
This event is on Saturday, April 18th.
RAINBOW SPRING THEME - URBEX THEMED GROUP SHOOT - With Jade Stacy Maria & Tillie Feather
SATURDAY 18TH April 2020 - Norfolk
(FROM 1-6pm )
JUST £120/pp - 50% deposit is required. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org as friends and family but please email first to check we still have spaces before sending any payment.
You can book a space here by messaging myself or Jade directly.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com with the following details.
Name: Number: Email:
Join the wonderfulJade Stacy Maria and myself as we take you through an ethereal wonderland of colour, shooting inside a stunning abandoned church here in the Norfolk countryside. (with special permission from the owner of the land)
Teaming up with a unique and talented Belgium based designer who will be providing our gowns for the day and also the super dude that is Leon Lift (who will be on hand to both assist and model if required).
Styling will be intricately set out and set design will include props such as birdcages, multicoloured balloons, smoke Bombs, smoke pellets, candles and Gothic candlesticks.
Our location for the day...
The church of St. Peter is a building of flint with stone dressings, and consists of chancel and nave, separated by an oak screen, a tower round at the base, with an octagonal top and 3 bells. St Peter’s church has been left largely forgotten, continuing its slow decay. This works perfectly for our theme as we include pristine beauty amongst the dereliction and decay.
Parking is available on the road outside the church free of charge. It is a country slip road so no permits are required.
The Models ...
Tillie is an unbelievably talented model of over 8 years who many of you will already know and have worked with. Specialising in an array of genres making her incredibly versatile and able to pose freely and confidently within the ethereal theme and other themes.
Jade has over 7 years experience within the industry and specialise in shooting within ruined and abandoned buildings. Also a keen makeup artist and stylist I can piece together unique looks and set designs and have been spending the last year running photographic workshops across the globe.
Myself and Jade worked together back in October 2019 with Leon Lift . We created our looks right down to the last detail using pinterest boards and detailed communications. On the day we worked extremely well posing together which resulted in some amazing images.
As previously mentioned we will be focusing our main look on a Pink & White Ethereal theme. Mixing elaborate gowns amongst the dereliction and overgrown garden of this venue. Please see below an example of how we pose together and a similarity of what to expect on the day. (The white gown pictured on the left is just one of the gowns that we will be modelling for you on the day)
What's in it for you?
- Having the opportunity to shoot for 5 hours with two experienced models both with opposite looks and features but who work extremely well and photograph great together.
- To shoot within a gorgeous abandoned Gothic church in the Norfolk Countryside that boasts great natural light. Fully roofed and rainproof so if the weather decides to do what it does best then rest assured we will stay dry.
- To shoot within a venue that has multiple backdrops and sets to ensure each photographer goes away with something different.
- To incorporate a range of props into your shots including smoke bombs, pellets, balloons, birdcages.
- To shoot myself & Tillie Feather as a duo and also solo, and if required the added bonus of a talented and experienced male model Leon Lift who will have a suit with him and happily step in for a set if you wish. Leon will also be on hand to assist with balloon placing, smoke bombs and pellets.
- To go home with a range of unique shots for your portfolio and not just of us models but if you would like to shoot the venue itself as the architecture is somewhat interesting.
Group shoot Key Features:
- Maximum group size of 6 photographers
- Visit a Gothic style church that dates back to the Norman times, believed to have been built in the 14th/15th century.
- Shooting model Tillie Feather - a model with 8 years of experience & Jade Stacy Maria - a model with 7 years of experience, also with the added bonus to shoot with Leon Lift - a highly recommended male model with over 4 years experience
- Jade & Tillie will provide a variety of outfit choices throughout the day. Set on three looks ranging from Ethereal ball gowns, to Springtime flared yellow and red dresses and beige bohemian dresses.
- The chance to shoot us as duos or individually.
- Snacks and Drinks included
What is Included?
- Full details of the meeting point will be sent out via message once you have booked onto the workshop.
- 5 hours of shooting, Starting at 1pm and finishing at 6pm.
- Myself Jade Stacy Maria & Tillie Feather will be available to photograph all day with a selection of dresses.
- A pre-photography walk around the location with me before we shoot our first set, with some brief information of history of the place and so you can get a gist of the best spots to shoot.
- All the photographs are yours to keep and publish as you wish.
- Snacks and drinks provided by local caterers (We take a 20 minute break halfway through whilst me and Tillie change and get to chat with you all).
We really look forward to running this group shoot and enabling you to capture some amazing and unique images on the day.
Jade & Tillie