Studio Lighting Workshop, £95, Nottingham Sat 31st August
0 people maybe attending this event.
GordonM is looking for members to attend their workshop. It's based around Nottingham, United Kingdom Added 1565171810.
This event is on Saturday, August 31st.
This workshop will suit photographers new to photographing models in the studio environment and is also ideal for those who previously have relied on someone else to set the lights up and now want to be able to do it themselves.
The basics of the workshop will cover:
* choosing your backdrops and lighting your set
* setting the lights/reflectors for various styles of photography eg. portraits, fashion, glamour, artistic, lifestyle
* setting the correct exposure, contrast and white balance using the light meter, histogram and greycard
* using reflectors and other modifiers (including gels) to create an effect
* using available light and/or a continuous light source
* working with models
* shooting and posing your model for different styles
There will be so many more things covered during the workshop, difficult to identify everything that potentially could be learnt.
Great value at just £95 for the day. Contact me or Unit 17 Studio to book your place. Limited to just 5 photographers to get plenty of chance to learn and practice, getting some great photos with experienced model Melissa Alice.