Pre-Raphaelite event at OpenSpace studios! Purpose built sets and more. May 24th/25th
0 people maybe attending this event.
Roswell Ivory is looking for members to attend their paid studio day. It's based around Market Harborough LE16, UK Added 1554744286.
This event is on Saturday, May 25th.
One of my last ever studio events!!
I'm taking over the new OpenSpace studio on May 24th and 25th for a special pre-Raphaelite/nude event!
WHAT WILL BE THERE?
- Purpose-built sets especially for us to use at this event- we'll have an artists studio, a bower, a boudoir and more.
- I'll have a new range of costumes, outfits and accessories to fit with the theme.
- A wealth of space and a warm, cosy atmosphere with very lovely, welcoming hosts!
- Just like the muses of that period, I have waist-length red hair and a naturally curvy figure. I'm also happy to pose nude in the settings or corners of the studio that I will leave plain.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits!
I have eight two-hour slots available, at just £100 each!
* You may share your slot with another photographer if you would like- just let me know in advance who is coming.
** If you wish to book more than one slot, you are very welcome to.
If you are interested, get in touch asap to book your slot- I look forward to seeing you there! :)
p.s. Need some inspiration? Here's some of my work and some of my own inspiration. I'd be delighted to discuss ideas.