Shoot Time... let's defy the terms of isolation and explore something totally new together.... - NSFW
JadeStacyMaria is looking to be paid by a photographer or a studio for this casting. Added 1586464158.
This casting is based around...
Birmingham, United Kingdom which is Get directions
London, United Kingdom which is Get directions
Manchester, United Kingdom which is Get directions
Norwich, Norfolk, UK which is Get directions
Sheffield, United Kingdom which is Get directions
This casting is closed.
Good day my fellow creatives..
So not only am I itching for life to get back to normal (as I am sure a lot of us are), I also understand that it may not be an option for the foreseeable. So then I came up with an idea (inspired by recent events, photos, artists) to continue shooting and creating within the comfort of our own home, whilst supporting and continuing to work with other artists in the process!
Not only is this current time bringing uncertainty, it has also put a stop to what we have previously used as a creative outlet. A way of life we use to live to make our living and most importantly a hobby that we all enjoyed in common an turned too.
Some of you may have seen by now how talents such as Italy based photographerAlessio Albi, are defying the laws of the self isolation. So why should we all give up and stop what we love to do? Can we still not be happy and enjoy life? Where there is a will there is a way .
The Power to "create" in whatever form necessary.
So what I guess I am offering is the following:
- The chance to shoot with me over Skype, Facebook, Whatsapp in a range of themes, backdrops and looks live right here from Tbilisi, Georgia.
I am hosting excellent Internet speed at almost 60mbps Upload & Download (better than UK).
Top webcam quality (approx 20 mega-pixels using my Huawei P20 Pro connected to my laptop via (IVCam).
Assisted lighting including 2 panel lights, 12 inch ring light, Large Bay Windows (providing amazing natural light due to the overcast Spring in Georgia) and a reflector!
To shoot a range of themes with me including Beauty, Boudoir, Fashion, Bohemian, editorial, make up artistry.
The opportunity to shoot in a virtual sense (A whole new experience to shooting)
- That there is absolutely no pressure to capture the best of the best or deliver mind blowing results, but instead to take control of our current situation and embrace the craziness whilst also having some fun along the way.
What will you get from this?
- An opportunity to shoot with me (Jade Stacy Maria) virtually.
- A selection of images (or video if discussed beforehand) to use at your disposal.
- Shooting a Fashion and Beauty model with over 8 years experience.
- An opportunity to embrace a new way of shooting though it may be challenging it will no doubt help you in future projects.
- A model who is confident, open and willing. Who is knowledgeable in photography as well as modelling and able to work with you in achieving the best shot possible through compositions, light and angles.
- Working with a down to earth, genuine and bubbly model, who is also conscientious and professional.
- To shoot an array of themes from vintage, bohemian, beauty, fashion and lingerie.
What kind of content could we could Create?
Here are some images below that show just a rough example of what can/and has been produced within the equipment, lighting, sets and costume I currently have available.
A significantly lowered rate of just £15 per hour paid directly (on the start of the virtual shoot) via Paypal/Bank transfer & depending on what level I shoot too. If you only book the hour but would like to carry on then we shall sort the extra payment after, no issues, the rate stands the same up to the Implied genre :)
How will this work??
- The aim will be to firstly set up a Skype or Zoom. Skype preferably as you are able to schedule the call in and it generally works better for the internet connection - from my experience.
- Upon the start of our call we will get acquainted/catch up on previous discussions on themes and the kind of shots we were looking to create.
- I will initially have my phone in my hand, although I will have several tripods available to fix the camera to. I can then pose freely whilst you snap away using the picture take button on Skype/Zoom.
- I will lead you around the exterior and interior of my apartment where we will be able to scope out shots and backdrops that work.While I pose freely and create the angle - you can direct me if needed (as though you would normally do in a studio or on location) as to what works best.
- We will look to hold these shoots during the day, and will utilise the amazing natural light I have in my apartment as well as some continuous lighting that I have at hand if required.
Of course there is a strong possibility what we create will be nothing as professional or satisfying as a usual studio setting. But the idea behind this is to work with what we have, overcome challenges together and create something totally different to the norm!
The finished snapshots may require a crop (of your face) and a slight edit in saturation or contrast but as seen from the article I posted above this provides a productive challenge and you might be surprised with what you come up with. So if your okay with that then even better..
I Look forward to hearing from you guys, and arranging some mutually beneficial / virtual shoots :)
I am available via Skype, Whatsapp or FB! Soyoucan reach me via any platform, although here is easier in order to keep track of my calendar and book in the calls as shoots as I usually would! :)
(JUST INBOX ME HERE FOR MORE DETAILS OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL!) :)
I fully believe this could be an awesome Idea, To work with some new creatives, catch up with my regulars and also shoot (in some way) with those of you who may be too far away. If you are not totally satisfied with what we have produced that is not an issue but at least you would have tried something you never thought you would have.
I cannot wait experiment with Ya'll in the coming weeks and unleash our creativity! :)
Jade Stacy Maria! xo