Network Event models wanted for the rest of the year and beyond
MH Photo Events is looking for a model to fill this collaboration casting. The casting is only open to female models. It's based around Garden St, Abbey Village, Chorley PR6 8DN, UK Added 1542025745.
I'm looking for models to attend my Network Events, held at a nearby studio just outside Chorley (PR6 8 DN).
For anyone unaware of what Network Events are, they are a chance for new models (and even more established ones) to put their faces in front of a group of photographers and show off what they can do, all on a TF basis. It's essentially a mini trade show for models.
My Network Events are based on levels up to Lingerie as a minimum. However, models who do higher levels often choosing to do these if they wish. BUT this is not a requirement. And they run on Monday evenings, and occasional weekend dates.
So what will you get in return (apart from my undying gratitude):
- A 1-2-1 shoot with myself (mephotography on here) and images/reference from this shoot. This is so I can get a poster image to advertise the event, and to guarantee you some images from at least one professional photographer.
- Photos and references from the attendees at the event (a great way to start a portfolio and build a reputation in a short period of time)
- For every hour you work at one of my events, you'll get 1hr of free studio time to do with what you wish. So for a normal 3hr event, you'd get 3hrs of studio time FREE
- This means you can offer a free studio when asking for paid bookings (or charge the studio's usual hire fee and keep it yourself)
- Or you could arrange your own studio day or group shoot and keep ALL the profits
- Or you could simply have somewhere to shoot from in order to work with a photographer of your choice on whatever basis you choose
- And there will always be someone on hand to assist you and your photographer(s) with lighting and setups, so you will never be alone.
So, if all of that sounds like something you could be on board with, and you'd like to take me up on the offer, just drop me a line.
The studio has been open for more than 3 years.
I'm based in Garden St, Abbey Village, Chorley PR6 8DN, UK. Map