PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP - 'You & Your Camera' (1st Nov)
Spitfire Studio Swindon is looking to be paid by a photographer or a model or a make-up artist or a stylist or a hair stylist or a artist/painter for this casting. It's based around Swindon SN3 4TG, UK Added 1476972836.
This casting has expired.
'You & Your Camera' (1st Nov)
We have been asked a couple of times this summer to do 1-2-1 sessions at the studio on the basics of Digital Photography. We also often get photographers coming along on our Studio Workshops without any more than a very basic knowledge of how their camera's work, and certainly not how to get the most out of them.
So - we are offering this workshop at Spitfire Studio at a very reasonable price of £20 for the evening. Whilst the workshop is not "studio based" as such, the studio will be available to have a look around if you have not been there before.
On this workshop we aim to give you a working knowledge of:
- Camera types and how to choose one
- How to hold it and use it
- Shooting Mode, what are they?
- What’s an ISO (the exposure triangle)
- Metering and Focusing
- White Balance & ‘Colour Temperature’
- Lenses and ‘Depth of Field’
- Bracketing & Exposure Compensation
- Image File Types
- with a chance to ask specific questions and discussion about the topics covered.
TUTOR: Henry Wills
START TIME: 7:30pm
END TIME: 10:30pm (approx, we are not strict on end times!)
COST: £20 (£10 deposit, plus £10 cash on the evening)
BOOK ONLINE: Click here to BOOK YOUR PLACE!